Sertec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I originally went for testing, which 1 out of 5 passes. After the test was completed, I was pulled out of the room and into the room of the HR personnel ( one person) and took a typing test. I was technically NOT interviewed. I was asked to come in for testing and after that was offered a position.

Interview

You answered questions over the phone like a pre interview, waited to be contacted to come in for testing. If you passed the test you were scheduled to meet with the hiring manager.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

first a phone interview, then you are called in for an in person interview. You are given a test that same day for typing and listening. The process is short and they are very nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Regular interview, they asked my questions about my work history. I answered questions about my work history. They asked me if i could do the job. I toldnthem i could do the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was nothing it was very easy and simple. This is way too much just to use a job search engine. Blah blah blah blah. I don't have anything else to say.

Interview Questions

• General customer service questions. no specific structure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation they offer you a position with a set starting rate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sertec.

Interview

Take a test on the computer to demonstrate reading comprehension and then in-person interview with HR. During the in-person interview you must undergo a typing test and you must listen to a recording of a call from a customer and answer questions in regard to the call. Schedule flexibility will determine whether they hire you: they want people willing to work in the afternoon (2-3pm and leave 10-11pm) and willing to work holidays.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sertec in July 2013.

Interview

You first have to call a job hotline where you will answer questions on an automated system. Based on your answers you will receive a phone call from one of the managers asking you to come in for testing. The test is basically a grammar and problem solving test. The test is timed. If you pass this test they will call you in for a face to face interview with HR. You will also listen to a phone call and take notes based on what you heard. You also take a typing test. After the final interview, I got a phone call about a week later letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some things about yourself that you need to work on or improve?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sertec (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You initially do a phone interview asking about previous work experience, confirmation email , and then an email or phone call requesting a date and time for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have previously that would be useful in the position applying for   Answer Question