Service Corporation International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Service Corporation International

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 98 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

The initial phone interview went smooth, basic interview questions. Seems like an interesting place to work hopefully I got the job. Also the position is telecommute which is also great!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous customer service position.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Jacksonville, AR) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very professional interview and very detailed ask other jobs task such as driving, services Helping the funeral Directors with flowers and be there for the family, take care of cars,whatever i will be driving, while in the services helping with the casket and moving whatever the director wants it

Interview Questions
  • Am I capable to to hold this position even i was doing the same thing in Dallas
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Service Corporation International (United States)

Interview

It was a very simple informative phone call, basically commision only with 90 days of paid training. I never did receive the rest of the information as promised. Overall I would not recommend this company.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Rochester, PA) in Mar 2020

Interview

First was a phone screen with the manager. After that I was invited for an interview. Normally I would have met the Family Services Manager but she had a medical issue so I met with the General Manager who was awesome! He gave me an overview of the position and business in general. He's been in the business for over 40 years and loves the company. The next week I met with the Manager and she has been in the business for over a decade. That spoke volumes to me. Both were compassionate and caring individuals. She offered me the position at the interview and I accepted. After that I waited a few days to set up the drug test and background check and will start the following week..

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think people fail in sales?
Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Wheat Ridge, CO) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very basic questions about customer service and strengths for the role. Review of previous positions and background. Questions about employment needs and goals. Explanation if hiring process and next steps.

Interview Questions
Service Corporation International
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was at a job fair in Toronto Downtown. After talking to a person who describe me the history of the company I have been sent to meet the Sales Manager. He interviewed me directly and asked me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Who is the person I admire the most?
  • What is the best quality you have that you can use in your job?
  • How do you see your future in the next 3 years?
  • There was a question about picking up one word between 3 words who describe you the most
  • What are you sales experiences?
  • Have ever been a leader?Do you think you can be a leader?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (United States)

Interview

Detailed process, great opportunity. I had 3 managers doing a panel interview. It was open environment, felt comfortable and very engaging. The process was professional and very dignified.

Interview Questions
Service Corporation International
Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Whittier, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very professional and smooth. The recruiter was knowledgeable and communicated the job description well in my initial interview, however he did not mention the dress code until after my hire. The following interview with the Sales Manager who would be shadowing me, was also very informative. All in all, a very comfortable process.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my background, which has director level experience in development, and whether I would be interested in going door-to-door.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (United States) in Apr 2019

Interview

Very quick response. I applied on a Friday morning and received a response that afternoon for a phone screen. I had two phone screens before and in person interview with the hiring manager. Following the in person interview, I had another phone interview with the Senior Leader. Following my last phone interview, I havent heard anything. No feedack or next steps.

Interview Questions
    Service Corporation International
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Houston, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

I had a screening call with the HR recruiter, then a call with the hiring manager for the L&D department. I was then invited to do a 3.5 hour interview with the hiring manager, two learning managers, and one other designer. They gave me a lighthearted PowerPoint to tweak in anyway I saw fit in order to demonstrate my design process and general creativity. Everyone was warm and friendly and made me feel comfortable. The hiring manager (also team leader or some kind of supervisor) seemed overly busy - harried almost. All in all, it was a fun interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your videography experience (how many cameras, lighting, audio, post production tools, etc.)
    • Let's go through your entire portfolio right now!
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 98