Service Corporation International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Service Corporation International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Katy, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

They said no because I didn’t have enough media experience…they didn’t even ask me ANYTHING about media. The first interview was just them getting to know me, I’m not a wizard, I can’t tell you what you want to hear. They didn’t even ask me about my past experiences or jobs. Wish them the best though!

Interview Questions
  • What’s your current role like?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Sterling Heights, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was incredibly personal and insightful. It was very clear this company cares a great deal about providing personalized and compassionate services to families of all backgrounds. I met with a Director who explained the position and companies decades of experience. It was clear they were looking for an appropriate candidate for the position-not just anyone who was looking for a paycheck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

- Applied online - Reached out to two recruiters on LinkedIn, made contact with one who forwarded my application to the hiring manager - Call-back and informal interview to schedule the formal phone interview - In-person interview and facilities tour - Job offer, conditional on passing a background check and drug screen

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you around human remains/strong emotions? What is your work style like? How much support do you require with your work? Why are you interested in working at SCI?

Service Corporation International

Application

I interviewed at Service Corporation International

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and consists of asking about your prior experience and why you are a good fit for the open position. There are no scenario-based questions, but you will be asked to recall a situation from your career and explain the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about working in a non-salary position where you are highly compensated,

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

The initial phone interview went smooth, basic interview questions. Seems like an interesting place to work hopefully I got the job. Also the position is telecommute which is also great!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous customer service position.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Jacksonville, AR) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very professional interview and very detailed ask other jobs task such as driving, services Helping the funeral Directors with flowers and be there for the family, take care of cars,whatever i will be driving, while in the services helping with the casket and moving whatever the director wants it

Interview Questions
  • Am I capable to to hold this position even i was doing the same thing in Dallas

Service Corporation International

Application

I interviewed at Service Corporation International

Interview

It was a very simple informative phone call, basically commision only with 90 days of paid training. I never did receive the rest of the information as promised. Overall I would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Rochester, PA) in Mar 2020

Interview

First was a phone screen with the manager. After that I was invited for an interview. Normally I would have met the Family Services Manager but she had a medical issue so I met with the General Manager who was awesome! He gave me an overview of the position and business in general. He's been in the business for over 40 years and loves the company. The next week I met with the Manager and she has been in the business for over a decade. That spoke volumes to me. Both were compassionate and caring individuals. She offered me the position at the interview and I accepted. After that I waited a few days to set up the drug test and background check and will start the following week..

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think people fail in sales?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Wheat Ridge, CO) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very basic questions about customer service and strengths for the role. Review of previous positions and background. Questions about employment needs and goals. Explanation if hiring process and next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Service Corporation International (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was at a job fair in Toronto Downtown. After talking to a person who describe me the history of the company I have been sent to meet the Sales Manager. He interviewed me directly and asked me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Who is the person I admire the most?
  • What is the best quality you have that you can use in your job?
  • How do you see your future in the next 3 years?
  • There was a question about picking up one word between 3 words who describe you the most
  • What are you sales experiences?
  • Have ever been a leader?Do you think you can be a leader?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews