ServiceTitan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

SMB Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews before being brought into the office for my in-person. I was given a quick tour of their office before settling into the interview room. I subsequently met with 5 different employees from the department for about 30 minutes each. I got to hear each person's perspective on the company and position itself. Everyone was super responsive to the questions I had and I felt that honest answers were given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

- Internal recruiter reached out on Linkedin
    - Set up call with recruiter within days, and follow-up call with a manager the same day
    - Was invited in for a 5 interview session with various managers from the implementation team as well as the director.

Everyone I was in contact with throughout the process was courteous, personable, and professional. The only experience that was not positive was having to follow-up when they did not reach out quickly after the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ServiceTitan?   Answer Question
    • What do you want to get out of a job?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of having to explain a technical concept to someone who is not technically minded.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough, efficient, and thoughtful in the questions that were asked. I received meaningful exposure to employees throughout the management chain - all of which were very candid and willing to answer my questions about the organizations.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about strengths & weaknesses, personal examples of perseverance / conflict resolution, and had to pitch value props from previous positions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

This was a very thorough but efficient interview process. There were phone interviews with the recruiter and the hiring manager, followed by a 4 hour onsite interview in the Glendale office. I met with multiple people throughout the day and everyone was friendly and welcoming. The tour of the office was great so that you can see the office environment and the energy of the company. I came back to meet with one of the co-founders which was very insightful. The recruiting team was responsive and resourceful throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on specific org design strategies?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very quick turnaround. Got an in-person interview after one week. Flying out to Cali from the east coast. Had a panel interview with he CSM team as well as the direct managers. Also had one to one interviews after. A little anxious with the review process after but everyone communicated very well.

Interview Questions

• How much of the program do I actually know?   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceTitan.

Interview

During the HR screening interview, she advised me to actually interview for the Manager position because she felt my background was a great fit. I took her advice and proceeded to do the phone interview. The hiring manager was not sure what he was looking for in the role and said he wasn't sure how my background would fit with the role. Therefore, I felt like I was set up for failure and a lot of my time wasted. He couldn't even describe what he was looking for.

Interview Questions

ServiceTitan Response

Feb 27, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for providing us with feedback! We are always looking to improve our process and will take this into account. We hope that you will reconsider ServiceTitan again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Two phone screens followed by four in-person interviews. Very straightforward and quick, recruiters were extremely knowledgeable and helpful and the process was smooth and transparent. I felt like I understood the process from the first phone call and felt that ServiceTitan was really on top of things throughout. Great company.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and an in-person interview (3 hours) with six team members. The interview process was friendly. The company has an iPad for the candidates to sign in at arrival. They did not inform of this (or that the iPad would require a picture). They should have for less confusion, but there was a helpful employee who came by pretty quickly to assist. Everyone was friendly, but slightly removed and less open than I have felt at interviews with like companies. It was a long process, but also with well explained steps. The only thing I would give as feedback to the company is to send rejection emails from a person that was involved in the interview process and not a stock auto response emails. Stock auto response emails are fine for candidates not moving forward from resume review or a first phone interview, but after 5 weeks, 2 phone interviews and a 3 hour in-person interview, a candidate has invested a lot of time into your company, a very quick rejection from a person they interacted with is the least the company should do. Otherwise seems like a great company to work for.

Payments Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very proper and straight forward. The questions were related to the position requirements and your fit with the company. Overall nothing but positive things to say about the process.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the different types of pricing that go along with Credit Card Processing?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

A Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, we set up an initial call. After that, I had another call with the VP of the team. Then I was brought in for an onsite interview where I met with 6 people. The process moved quickly. They were responsive and each conversation was informative. It was a very positive experience even though I didn't get an offer.