ServiceTitan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good. Interviewers were very helpful and friendly. First round was hackerrank test. Then next two rounds were Skype interviews. 2-3 hrs each of the rounds. Complexity was moderate.

Interview Questions

• Implement multimap, Questions on LinkedList and randomly generate tree with specific number of nodes.   1 Answer

ServiceTitan Response

Sep 11, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Lead

We love hearing that our interviewers were very helpful and friendly! Feel free to share your Titan experience by leaving an employee review here on Glassdoor!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

A Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, we set up an initial call. After that, I had another call with the VP of the team. Then I was brought in for an onsite interview where I met with 6 people. The process moved quickly. They were responsive and each conversation was informative. It was a very positive experience even though I didn't get an offer.

Customer Support Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

There was an email from someone in HR to set up an interview. There were also three rounds of the interview process: two phone calls and a video conference call. Overall a very quick, yet enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceTitan in December 2017.

Interview

Good interview process. Very efficient. The support team was thorough about the role and what the expectations are to be successful with the company. Phone interview, then a video interview with the support manager. Final video interview with the support manager, and support supervisors in Atlanta and Glendale.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process comprised of two telephonic rounds - with recruiter and then with Hiring Manager, followed by an on-site interview. The onsite interview is 3-4 hrs long with key stakeholders including VP of Product, a peer, and Head of Product (Co-founder).

The entire process is conducted very professionally and transparently. The recruiter is very proactive and gives you necessary information to help get ready for the interview. Overall, I had a very positive experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glenview, Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a couple of weeks later was contacted by HR/Recruiting for a phone screening. This was followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then I was invited for an in-person interview. I spent about 3 hours at ServiceTitan getting a tour and meeting 6-7 individuals. The offices are great. Everyone was really friendly and I left feeling very positive. A few days later I followed up with my Recruiter for a status/update. Then after no response, I couple days later I received a generic email that I had not moved on to the next step. After spending so much time and meeting with so many people, it seemed really inappropriate and unprofessional to not even receive a courtesy phone call or at least a personalized email. I was left with a really bad feeling about the company. If they treat qualified candidates in this manner, how do they really value their employees?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

1) Hackerrank test with option to choose between Algorithms or C# knowledge. I chose algorithms.
    2) A skype interview with coding test. Implementation of interface and other small technical questions.
    3) On site interview with the Product Manager, Engineering Manager, Software Engineer and CTO. Technical and Behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• 1) Implementation of Multimap interface
      2) C# knowledge, Dependency injection, Using statement, Javascript promises etc.
      3) Large scale system design   Answer Question

Customer Support Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

My interview process went very, very quickly. I believe I applied on a Friday night, was contacted on Monday by their HR recruiter via e-mail to see when I'd be available for a phone chat. First phone screening was booked for the very next day on Tuesday, second interview on Wednesday, with my in-person interview that Friday. By the end of the day on Friday, the job was mine. The interview process included two phone interviews/screenings and one in person, all of which I felt very comfortable and able to be myself.

Although very tedious and and thorough of a process, by the end of it I felt I knew enough about the company, their values, and the culture to know that there would be no hesitation to say yes on my end if they offered me the position.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Four separate interviews, two by phone, and two in person. Both in person interviews were split between three to four different interviewers. In total, about two hours each visit, thirty minutes with each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you encountered in the work place, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for this company specifically, as opposed to say a competitor?   Answer Question

Senior Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Classic bait and switch. Trust lost. Very unprofessional.

I applied online and immediately received an email asking to set up a phone call. I was unable to make the first appointment and notified them 24 hours in advance that I would not be available and would like to reschedule as soon as possible. They responded very urgently, telling me that they wanted to have the call as soon as possible so that they could pass me on to the hiring manager because the hiring manager had already begun interviewing candidates in person. Okay, I'd already said I wanted to reschedule immediately, I didn't really need the mini backstory and guilt trip— let's just reschedule this call.

Once the call came, it turned into a bait and switch. I had specifically applied for the position titled "Senior Product Analyst." It was not a general application or a random resumé drop, however, they began discussing other roles and began asking about my willingness to accept a different title or position depending on what they had open and also asked if I would be willing to compromise on salary. I responded that I was open to anything that was the right offer but where something takes, something else has to give. I asked if there could be additional equity involved to help offset a lesser title or salary. They dismissed this immediately, "saying everyone gets equity," (not a valid or relevant response.) The call quickly diminished after this and any interest that was there was quickly swept away by their complete lack of professionalism.

It was comical but also kinda sad; good talent is hard to find, especially when talent scouts don't know how talent behaves or how to treat it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a project you did where you used data?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTitan (Glendale, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process started quickly after my application was submitted. A member of the talent acquisition team reached out to me about a day or two after my application was sent in. After this initial conversation, I was told they would like to do a first phone interview. Then I had two more phone interviews within the following 2-3 weeks. I was flown in to the office for three in person interviews. Finally, the following week, I had a final phone interview with one of the founders. I was extended an offer fairly quickly after that.

Overall, I found everyone I spoke to very friendly and pleasant to talk to. The conversations in the interviews were engaging and positive; I would say far better than most interviews I've had. The office visit was fairly quick, but I didn't feel rushed during the interviews. The only thing I wish were better about the entire process is how many phone interviews there was. I think in total I had about 5 phone conversations, which when you're looking for a job (especially when you're being pursued my more than one company) and still working at your own company, it may raise questions by your current employer. I did appreciate every conversation I had, especially with the cofounder.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several technical questions for the area I applied for, but they were not difficult if you know the content within the area you are applying for.   Answer Question
    • I was asked to do a demo of software, with features I liked, disliked, and what I wanted to improve.   Answer Question