ServiceTitan Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
ServiceTitan CEO Ara Mahdessian
Ara Mahdessian

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "And as if that wasn't enough, they provide free lunch" (in 27 reviews)

• "Competitive salary, room for growth for those who go after it" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/Life balance can be difficult to manage but doesn't feel so severe since the work is enjoyable :)" (in 8 reviews)

• "Company is growing at a rapid pace" (in 6 reviews)

"This job is everything I ever wanted"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

-You are in charge of your work and schedule. As long as you deliver the results and are actively engaging in the companies goals leadership will recognize your value. No one will be looking over your shoulder making you feel uncomfortable with your work methods.
    -The team is awesome. You will feel like one of the pack in no time. Everyone is eager to share their knowledge and help you get on your feet.
    -I don't know about everyone else but free food is awesome and the benefits are top notch even compared to my previous employer who is a well know for treating their employees with lavish benefits (Even part-time).
    -Leadership is working HARD. They are open to feedback and are aware of the strengths and opportunities that the company has.
    -The work you do is important. There is no role that does not form a crucial part of the companies success. As long as you like to challenge yourself and own your learning you will love coming to work.

Cons

-We are growing FAST and yes there are growing pains. One day you will think you are starting to get comfortable with a certain workflow and the next day this way of doing things could be scraped (Usually for the best) so be ready to roll with the punches.
    -If you do not do well under the pressure of figuring things out on your own you may feel overwhelmed. But if you welcome challenges that ultimately lead to the development of skills you may not have even known you had then this could potentially be a pro and not a con.
    -If you want to sit at a desk, walk in at 9am leave at 5pm and expect to stroll through your time working at this company you will not be happy here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I hope that we can maintain the awesome company culture that makes working here feel like a truly unique opportunity. ROCK ON TITANS!

"Sales Development Rep"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sales leadership is top notch, training program is good, amazing team members.

Cons

learning curb to learn the home services industry can be difficult

Advice to Management

invest in your employees and provide clear career pathing opportunities

"Exciting Times"

Current Employee - Automation Engineer in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Automation Engineer in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is super friendly and feels like your second home. Big focus on transparency and having an open door policy. Very moving stories from the founders about the history and vision for the company. Excellent training program which brings new hires up to speed quickly about the product and a plethora of learning materials.

Cons

Have not noticed any yet!

"Project Manager"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

This company has so many brilliant, creative people who are willing and ready to impart their knowledge, not only of the software, but also of any ancillary skills that may help you do your job more efficiently. Management is in the trenches with you if you so much as ask, and they are incredibly supportive and fair. I wouldn't trade this work environment for anything.

Cons

The learning curve is high, which can be disheartening, but as long as you rely on the advice and help from others, you can survive the first few months feeling like you have a grasp.

"I feel lucky to work here"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredibly supportive community, despite a high level of competition. My team pushes me to be better with their level of performance, consistently. ST takes amazing care of full-time employees. 100% of my individual health insurance premiums are paid, catered lunches every day, unlimited PTO, consistent growth opportunities, and a comfortable office (Glendale). Leadership is also really transparent with the whole company - it feels like the team is valued.

Cons

People say the space is tight here, but I really don't think it is bad. We have an open office so it can be hectic if you don't thrive in that environment. I think it works really well for sales, though.

"Exciting and challenging place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlike the companies I have worked for in the past ServiceTitan is full of very motivated people. The rapid growth is both exciting and challenging.

Cons

With the rapid growth, things can change very quickly. I would say this isn't a good fit for folks that like the same routine.

"Amazing Company - Amazing People"

Current Employee - CS Team Coordinator in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - CS Team Coordinator in Glendale, CA

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I literally don't even know where to start; this is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Even when I'm incredibly busy, I love what I do and the people I work with. I never feel micromanaged, and it's indescribable to feel like you are a part of something genuinely good.

Cons

We're going through the same challenges that every fast-growing start up goes through- cleaning up the messes to make things more efficient, implementing infrastructure, and learning as we go. While some people can get upset with this process, I personally don't see these as cons. I see them as exciting challenges that I get hands-on experience with helping to solve. I guess the only real con is that sometimes we get a bit spoiled and there is a little entitlement that will pop up here and there you gotta remember to keep in check...nothing major. Just things like complaining about which free lunch is being offered, instead of realizing how amazing it is that WE GET FREE LUNCH. So I guess the only con is we are so used to how good it is that sometimes we forget how good it is. :)

Advice to Management

Just continue to cultivate positive changes and efficiency. Culture trickles down from the top, and I can confidently say we've got one of the best, so let's keep it up!

"Enterprise Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership holds an amazing vision, along with the means to execute it!
    This is the best home services software. Period. If it were another software company, I'd be there instead.

Cons

With quick growth sometimes comes rapid operational changes. You have to stay on your toes here.

"Excellent foundation for a startup"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time

Pros

- Free, catered lunch
    - Free snacks and tons of food for celebrations
    - Friendly staff
    - Full healthcare coverage
    - Modern, easy access office
    - Flexible work ours and work from home possibilities
    - Tons of learning opportunities
    - Investment in employees in both training and equipment
    - Brand new Mac or Windows laptop upon hiring

Cons

- Not all processes are outlined
    - Company is growing very fast so you may move desks and groups frequently
    - No 401k match

Advice to Management

- Free lunch was a good enough incentive when the company was all young people but many new hires are looking for "big boy" benefits like 401k match.

ServiceTitan Response

Nov 12, 2018 – Employee Experience

We appreciate your feedback! Process and scale are big priorities across many teams, and we have created roles solely dedicate to Enablement in many departments. We regularly assess our benefits, and... More

"The Best and the Brightest"

I have been working at ServiceTitan full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Working with people who are at the top of their game
    - Continued focus on employee experience and wellness
    - Competitive salary, room for growth for those who go after it
    - Fast-paced, high-growth

Cons

- Fast pace makes it challenging to get comfortable (this is a pro for some, and a con for others)
    - Not enough women in leadership positions (hopefully this gets resolved soon)
    - Lack of process documentation is challenging - it is not uncommon to find out about a new process through the grapevine without having been officially announced to your team

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.