Servier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

3.2

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Servier (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very long interview process, 2+ interviews that were quite long and spaced out. The whole process (from the time I applied until I was hired) was about 3 months. However, the questions were fair and they really want to make sure you have a passion for the position and the company.

Charge De Développement État Solide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

The job interview that I had with RH and two R&D responsables was fast. People were nice except the RH madame, she was a bit arrogant, maybe she is supposed to be like that.

Pharmaceutical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview, then interview with HR and sales manager followed by more interviews which I did not qualify for. The interview was fair, I think I just didn't have enough sales experience to move forward.

Medical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

Incredible long process over 5 months and 10 interviews ( per phone, F2F and even travelling to HQ) with BU Manager, HR and Senior Management from HQ. In between Reference Check of 6 Professional and private References. Had to present a case study on 2 occasions. And No, this was not for a CIA or FBI position, but one in a small affiliate.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR, had few questions over the phone. The interview was short and just few standard questions. Then an in-person was arranged with same HR and hiring manager, most of the questions were asked by HR, hiring manager mostly was listening and answer my questions. The process was not more than 30 min, and questions are straight forward.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths? asked during both phone and in-person interview   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

They asked a lot of questions to see whether I am fit for the tough sales environment. The base salary here is low at $60,000. They did not do a good job selling the position as they talked about a lot of negatives of the role such as driving alone for long hours, lots of rejection by GPs. Do your research and make sure that you have examples of how you are/will be an aggressive sales person. I felt the interviewer's attitude was very negative towards me ie he thought I was inexperienced and not fit for sales.

This is an OK place to start your career in pharmaceutical sales, however do move on to other bigger companies when you have more experience. There is not much room for growth here as it is a small company and they do not have corporate offices anywhere other than the Laval.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever shadowed and pharmaceutical rep?
      A recent problem you solved
      What do you know about our products
      Why do you want to work here
      Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick responses, good staff interaction, after 1 phone interview a follow up with interview with both HR and hiring manager took place. Overall a positive experience and highly recommend the company. Know sales processes and be prepared for behavioral questions.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn. The recruiter was difficult to understand as she was very French. Overall the interview and the experience was well. I don't really know why I was recruited as she was looking for someone full time and she knew I was in university still. The interview was quite long as well-lasted about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the day in the life of a pharmaceutical sales representative?   Answer Question

GP Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Servier (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through an agency. Met the following week with HR from Servier. Very different kind of interview. The HR man conducting the interview shook my hand then handed me a product information sheet on Coversyl, told me I had 10 minutes to prep a sales pitch to him. I didn't do very well at it but didn't think that this interview style was really warranted either considering that you wouldn't walk into a room of GP's underprepared?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Servier....Asked several times.   Answer Question

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee' s referral. It took around 5 weeks, including a physical examination. Questions were basically related to your background and your previous working experience. They really want to know why you want to join their company and what is your expertise. There were three times face to face interview during the whole process.