Servier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servier Interview Questions

Interviews at Servier

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Servier (Paris (France)) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a few interviews over the phone before progressing to face-to-face interviews. Met with six panelists who asked various questions. Very little information about the company itself and future plans.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier in February 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews were required. The first with the prospective direct manager and the second with the direct manager and the general manager. The interview was fairly informal and they were quite friendly.

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2014.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews, one with HR manager and regional manager. Next interview with HR manager and different sales manager. First interview is scenario based, next interview has more scenario and behavioural questions but also a role play to demonstrate your selling skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to use communication skills to achieve an objective   Answer Question

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee' s referral. It took around 5 weeks, including a physical examination. Questions were basically related to your background and your previous working experience. They really want to know why you want to join their company and what is your expertise. There were three times face to face interview during the whole process.

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Servier (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very long interview process, 2+ interviews that were quite long and spaced out. The whole process (from the time I applied until I was hired) was about 3 months. However, the questions were fair and they really want to make sure you have a passion for the position and the company.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

I screwed up my sales presentaion but the process was fair. Having a strong biology bbackground can work to you advantage

Interview Questions

• To describe a cardiovascular problem that I had not been prepared to answer   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Al Khubar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Servier (Al Khubar (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2012.

Interview

initial communication was very good i break the ice in the first moment an the company was organized and systematic the they need specific candida at the person and theirs tow interviews , very friendly healthy environment

Interview Questions

• what is the major selling points in your character ?   1 Answer

Interview

I had three interviews, first with the HR which assessed my language and personality and communication skills,then interviewed by district manager who assesed my experience and technicals, then the final with the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain in details any success story you made before, including your plan and achievments and kPIs to assess your work.   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

They asked a lot of questions to see whether I am fit for the tough sales environment. The base salary here is low at $60,000. They did not do a good job selling the position as they talked about a lot of negatives of the role such as driving alone for long hours, lots of rejection by GPs. Do your research and make sure that you have examples of how you are/will be an aggressive sales person. I felt the interviewer's attitude was very negative towards me ie he thought I was inexperienced and not fit for sales.

This is an OK place to start your career in pharmaceutical sales, however do move on to other bigger companies when you have more experience. There is not much room for growth here as it is a small company and they do not have corporate offices anywhere other than the Laval.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever shadowed and pharmaceutical rep?
      A recent problem you solved
      What do you know about our products
      Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn. The recruiter was difficult to understand as she was very French. Overall the interview and the experience was well. I don't really know why I was recruited as she was looking for someone full time and she knew I was in university still. The interview was quite long as well-lasted about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the day in the life of a pharmaceutical sales representative?   Answer Question