Servus Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Servus Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union.

Interview

It was a great experience having the opportunity to get an interview at this workplace. Staff are very accomodating and friendly. They provide great positivity of career growth and development.

MSR/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medicine Hat, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Medicine Hat, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Very nice casual interview. Normal questions like " where are you from , are you aware about targets ect ". They're very nice people. I got an offer right away and got sent away for two weeks training.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that this job has targets ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

All resumes have to be submitted on line. You will then be contacted by phone to set up and interview date. More than likely your interview will happen at the branch that is hiring

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation hiring and training were all very pleasant. Unfortunately that was the only part of the company that had any kind of personal skills or respect for employees. I understand that not all branches are the same, but If you are a breathing human being you deserve more than Deer Park.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked questions about my experience and given scenarios where I would provide suggestions on how I would solve a problem. The interviewers asked what relevant experience I had for this role and asked about future goals and how that related to the position itself.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union.

Interview

After applying they waited until the position closed to contact me. Initial interview was with HR and my direct report. Had a second scheduled quite quickly after and met with my direct report and a senior employee. Interview experience was acceptable.

The hiring process could be fine tuned as the expectation for the employee to come in a third time to return some required paperwork seemed unfair. The cost of delivering the required documentation and corporate forms is on the new hire which I found to be odd. At previous employees this paperwork is done as part of an orientation.

Overall everyone seemed friendly and they were able to move off of their initial offer to recognize the value I was currently receiving elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role at Servus when an internal role that is similar existing at your current FI?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where you had to deal with employees not getting along.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They phoned me with the verbal offer and emailed me the written offer the same day. I asked for a day to think about it and countered. They responded within 24 hours and met my counter offer on most points and compromised on another. I was honest and professional and supported my requests for additional concessions in a polite manner.

MSR/Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union.

Interview

applied online, few weeks later received call from HR and I was invited to take an exam. Few weeks after I got my result and was invited to an in person interview with HR.

Banking Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union in May 2010.

Interview

The process was work intensive for candidate and yet the feeling was that all external were simply a formality because the decision was already made. The lack of information relative to the new role that was being created made the process somewhat vague.
    A strange situation was that the person interviewing would not be direct report supervisor. Instead simply a work partner which leads one to think that there may be some hold back on the talent being hired for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• Request to prepare a business plan etc on a non existent business within the larger company. Also that it was to be forwarded for review well before the interview.   1 Answer

President Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union in April 2008.

Interview

Called by recruiter . Interview with same . Interview with Board