Sg2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sg2 Interview Questions

3.2

Director Strategic Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sg2 (Skokie, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two screening calls during which I talked with the leader of the group along with one of the Senior Vice Presidents. These were relatively casual conversations that focused, primarily, on my job experience. During my onsite visit, I had 5 interviews with a range of people (from the CEO, to Senior Vice Presidents, & Directors) and they were pretty standard interviews. Lastly, I had to present a case study to a group of employees - if you're coming in as an experienced hire, none of the exercise should be too challenging.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay smart about health care trends?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sg2.

Interview

Long interview process, met with 5 different people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

long

Analyst At Sg2 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sg2.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face interviews. 1st phone interview was standard HR person, 2nd phone interview with Hiring Manager. The face to face interview consisted of 5x 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Annoying part of the process was the Hiring Manager at the on-site interview decided to play "bad cop", with questions that were not related to my background. I guess it is an interview tactic but outdated in my opinion and done in an amateurish way. I left with a negative idea about the company.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sg2 (Skokie, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial screening interview followed up with a 45 telephone interview with a Principal in the firm. Interview went well and I was flown to Skokie for a full day (9) interviews. The office and culture were very different and refreshing.

The interviews were back to back with no time in between to regroup. Most of the people were incredibly receptive and easy to talk with. I was told the personality "fit" was a good one but my skill set did not align with their future activities ... which I agreed with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to overcome difficulty.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sg2 (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

I had 2 one on one interviews with Sg2 Analysts on campus. The first one was a case interview and the next one was a behavioral. The case was very easy although I messed it up heavily. The behavioral interview was like any other. The interviewers were nice and polite. Overall it was an easy opportunity that I missed

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sg2 (Skokie, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face interviews. The phone interview consisted of an HR Manager and my future manager. The face to face interview consisted of 5 30 minute interviews with people from various departments. It was well organized and I was provided background information for each interviewer.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sg2 in November 2009.

Interview

Work on your case presentation skills and be prepared to answer standard behavioral questions. Everyone is really nice and smart, and the HR people work hard to make you feel comfortable. Demonstrating critical thinking skills, familiarity with health care issues, and ability to work with large amounts of data are essential.