Sharp Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharp Memorial Hospital

Contract/Fulltime Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with solo interviews. Questions were standard to very details, jumped around a lot, not every person spoke which was very odd, but they all took notes which was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Experience and hours available. Questions on experience were very detailed including how much I liked or did not like my former management person , why I left the former position and when I could begin working and how much overtime will I consider doing.   1 Answer

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very candid and relaxed. The managers were very interested in my work experience. They explained the position and its duties as well as the level of difficulty. They allowed sufficient time for me to speak as well as exchange information concerning the position. The interview was very professional and fun.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your experience.   1 Answer

Messenger Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital (Chula Vista, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

It involved an application and an onsite interview. The interview itself didn't take too long but did involve a bit of preparation before hand. (This was for a volunteering position). The interviewers consisted of a group consisting of the volunteering coordinator, along with three other volunteers.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of how would you deal with sickly/ill persons on the job   Answer Question

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online to the company's website job listings and was contacted quite quickly. No telephone interview was requested, even though I was applying from over an hour's drive away. An in person interview with two managers was scheduled to happen within 2 weeks. They were accomodating to my schedule to arrange the interview.

Interview Questions

I would have had to relocate about an hour and a half away from where I live now and didn't feel it would be my 'ideal' job in order to make that relocation worth the expense and hassle. I was looking for somewhere to expand my professional skills and knowledge and I felt this opportunity would be very similar to where I was currently employed.

Medical Tech Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital in May 2008.

Interview

Straight forward , they had a need and I wa a good fit . it took a while to get through HR.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult patients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need it was a union job