Shoe Show Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoe Show Interview Questions

2.2

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shoe Show (Concord, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

First was a brief, one on one, phone interview to explain the responsibilities of the position and to ask basic background questions regarding my experience. Second was an in person interview, with two individuals at the corporate headquarters, asking more in depth questions about my experience and explaining the role further.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the most positive/negative experiences you have had in your career so far.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoe Show (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

I didn't even have an official interview. The DM was handing out applications, so I filled one out and handed him my resume as well. He read through my application and resume and offered me a job on the spot. If all happened very fast, and was not professional at all. After I was hired, they did a drug test, and that was the entire process.

Interview Questions

• He asked how long I had been in management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told I was required to work 48+ hours a week and that I was required to close three nights a week. I asked if I could close two nights a week because I'm a single mother and it's hard for me to be away from my child, and the DM threatened to retract his job offer simply because I asked a question.

SM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview

Very direct and to point great review of benefits an well as expectations great review of job description and training a lot of discussion of the company and where it is going and where it is not going. Discussion of advancement as well as associate development and promotions from with in.

Anonymous Employee in Dickson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoe Show (Dickson, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out a resume never heard back until I walked back in to check up on it. I finally got a call back for me to come back in for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• If I had shoe sales experience   1 Answer

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoe Show (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

I filled out the application, and was interviewed the same day, I was offered employment immediately following the interview, and started working in the same week. Interviewer has a sheet of questions they must ask during the interview. Simple common sense answers should be given.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview

I called and asked if they were hiring. They said yes and to come in and fill out an application. I came in and filled out the application. The manager looked at it right then and there. He asked very basic questions about my experience and availability. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Very basic things like "What makes good customer service?"   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview

Well I didn't really have an interview. I got an application and right after I walked up to the dm and handed in the application right after she asked me a few questions nothing to serious really just about if I go to school and stuff. I started at a brand new store meaning, i help opened a store which was kinda fun. But not really much of an interview. I was never interviewed by the HM I think only because they were still in the process of hiring HM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation there was none well that's if you call negotiation your hours. And I didn't really negotiate them I just said I would like to work x amount of hours and in the beginning I was able to get those hours

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview

one interview the offer. took about two weeks start to finish. had to submit to a drug test and personality test. interview was pretty simple. Interviewed with district manager on a busy Saturday.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoe Show (Syracuse, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I pretty much went in to the interview not knowing what to expect because I had no knowledge of shoes what so ever. Once in the interview I was asked a couple questions regarding morals and how I would handle certain things. After that I was offered a position and started that day!

Interview Questions

• You have an angry customer claiming that you sold them two odd shoes. How do you handle this situation.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview

I put in an application in person. You have to fill out the application in-store. I started bugging them a few days later. Finally, I was called for an interview. It was mostly standard questions and I was offered the job on the spot. Then I had to have a urine drug test and an IQ/personality test.