ShoppingGives Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ShoppingGives

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ShoppingGives (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

The whole process took just under 3 weeks: - Technical Interview w/ hiring manager - 45 min - quick Q&A w/ HR - 15 min - Intense Top Grading w/ head of HR - background w/ COO - 30 min - 2x Chat w/ Peer Engineers - 30 min each Everyone I spoke to was really great. Technical folks seemed knowledgable, COO had a great vision, HR people were very easy to talk to and genuine. In the end I declined due to a lack of flex-time, and not enough PTO. I have nothing else negative to say though. I was pumped about the job, but my family is #1.

Interview Questions
  • What are the advantages/disadvantages of CQRS/Event Sourcing? What are the Pillars of OOP, How have you used polymorphism?
    Answer Question

ShoppingGives

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ShoppingGives

Interview

Standard interview with recruiter 30 min chat Hiring manager - portfolio review 1-hr Final round - a conversation in the higher-ups 2-hr I wish the team provide clear communication restrictions on the remote location.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your journey that got you into UX/Product Design?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

214 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShoppingGives (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

1st round was with recruiter, 2nd round was heavy technical with their architect, there was 30 minute assessment and he was asking me to show how i use cucumber, and also he was looking for reusable methods

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed