Shorewest Realtors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shorewest Realtors Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shorewest Realtors

Administrative Interview

Interview

Sent in resume and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview for that day - seemed very disorganized and rushed. I was able to come in that day and do the interview. Interviewer was sick (and mentioned it more than a few times) and a bit unkempt.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult - exactly what you'd expect from an entry-level administrative position.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shorewest Realtors.

Interview

Was able to arrange an interview through a friend who already worked there. Hiring manager was very nice. Simple background and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Did not have any new or difficult questions. Basic interview questions.   Answer Question

I pursued higher education out of state.

Licensed Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shorewest Realtors (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with Broker manager of branch discussed goal s and policy and took care of paperwork for E&O insurance and scheduled new agent training at the central branch. Was introduced to office staff and given a tour of offices.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shorewest Realtors (New Berlin, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

Met with the sale director at the #1 office for Shorewest. Had to prove I would fit with their great culture. I drove past 3 other office to get to this one, because I wanted to be where the mover/shakers were.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shorewest Realtors in August 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with the sales manager at the #1 office. It was clear that they were not looking for just anyone. It was detailed and they asked excellent questions.