Shred-it International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.7

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

3 interviews and a field ride along day. Ended with a skype interview with the VP. Very nice, Easy going process. So far a pleasurable experience. Met personally with hiring manager twice before doing the ride a long which is in another market... not the market you will be working within. Must be flexible, optimistic, and hard working.

Interview Questions

• why do i think i would excel in their sales system?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by meet-and-greet lunch. Standard interview questions. The recruiter will try to talk you out of the job to make sure that you really want the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it is reasonable to make 100-120 dials per day.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted for short telephone interview. The next step was an in person one on one interview at their office. This was followed by another telephone interview. I am still awaiting a response as to what the next step might be. It seemed to go pretty well for this sales position interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your comfort level with high volume of cold calling?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews. I was told about the basic requirements of the position and then asked a series of questions about my past experience, past sales goals and previous positions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It takes awhile due to security background checks but worth it. You will meet with the GM and then get a call back from the SM if you make it to the next stage. Offer usually comes quick

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Riverside, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

interview process was way to long had I had to interview with 4 different managers before getting job offer and then HR took 2 weeks for back ground check to get started training for CSR and in an environment where serving customers is the goal way to long roughly 2 months before new CSr gets going to slow and clunky

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shred-it International.

Interview

I applied online and I received a phone message and email request for an phone interview. I emailed the recruiter my availability for after work, my office closes at 4:30. The person emailed me back and said they were in a different time zone, she was 1 hour later, and requested if I had time over lunch. I said I could arrange that and she emailed me her availability which was between 9 am - 10 am in my time zone. First who has lunch at 9 or 10 am. I said I would make 10 am work unless she had some time at 11 or 12, which was 12 or 1 in her time zone. I never received a confirmation and 2 days later, at the time I agreed too, she did not call. In fact she never called or returned an email.

CsrII Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shred-it International (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed with 3 managers before being interviewed by the general manager everyone is real nice and respectful but ask me a bunch of already written out interview questions and I felt like I was taking a test the interview ended up lasting around 6 hours

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you helped a former employer overcome an obstacle   1 Answer

Interview

very easy informal and very brief.interview took a total of 10 min it was more of a casual talk.very laid back style i though. writing 50 works to descripe something that you don't need to perpare your self for just shows how easy this interview really is

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Interview

Warning: please avoid this company at all cost, waste of your time and energy. Very unprofessional from the start. The initial interview was intented to take an hour and it ended up lasting over three hours. I was at their office from 4 until 7 p.m. For all three hours he just droned on about himself and the problems he had with his team. It was very uncomfortable since it was only just the two of us (everyone else had left) Then to top it off I never received a follow up email from the recruiter. From my experience I am just very skeptical about this business and management.