Sierra Atlantic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sierra Atlantic Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sierra Atlantic

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sierra Atlantic.

Interview

Initially HR discussion regarding Job title and Salary expectations, then followed by
    1) Written test in C++,
    2) then a Technical interview covering from basics of OOPs concepts, then internal things of C++ like Virtual table construction, Polymorphism
    3) After a week of time, got offer letter

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

It was a very pleasant process with 2 rounds of telephonic and 1 round F2F

Interview Questions

• Why do you thing we should consider only you for this position, we have 7 other candidates..   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was simple and straightforward, they gave a hike of 20% to my last drawn salary

Senior Manager (Non-IT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sierra Atlantic (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Six rounds of interview. Very friendly treatment of prospective employees. More emphasis on Subject. Interview conducted by knowledgeable managers.

Interview Questions

• Justication for the role offered.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not negotiate much. It will harm your chances in this company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Atlantic in October 2010.

Interview

I would like to share BAD experience with sierra interview. The HR team completely failed in arranging the interviews. They were called 150 members for the interviews. They should be in proper plan when they call this much of members. Most of the people came by 10 AM and waited for 3,4 hours and left the campus with lots of frustration.

But, I waited till evening 4 PM to attend the interview. I never saw such type of interviewer. He is very angry and doing a nominal interivew to leave as soon as possible. He interviewed me in unbelievable duration i.e, 3 minutes and closed. I got frustrated by seeing this kind of person after waiting a lot of time.

I attended the interview with lot's of hopes. I request the management, Kindly teach a good lesson to that type of managers. Company will get bad name by this type of people.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sierra Atlantic (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Few good questions were asked in the interview. The interviewer was technically sound, and had a lot of experience. Good thing is that after a hard core technical round, a managerial round was conducted. The experience was nice overall.

I recommend it to any one who wishes to know their technical skill level to attend interview once.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pathetic. No negotiation option given. Take it or leave it attitude of HR.

Freshers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Atlantic (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

It is good enough to select best candiate