Sigma Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sigma Resources Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sigma Resources

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sigma Resources in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted via email and phone communication and performed screening test . After screening test, there was Skype based technical Interview with senior technical person. Interview session was very friendly and comfortable and through to test the technical skills around the job description domain.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you are using WCF, SQL, C#, ASP.Net in your current role.   1 Answer

Developer/Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma Resources (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Direct, did two phone only interviews, skipped a Skype interview because of scheduling conflicts, did a small written skill tests. Reference checks. Friendly, not as reserved or withdrawn as a full direct company may be, highly skill aware of general market.

Interview Questions

• Everybody's favorite, what was the worst code you every wrote type thing/ worst project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of one, this is what we do, and otherwise you can pound sand.
    Medical can reduce rate before you pay the medical, making it artificially deducted twice. Chose to buy my own.