Signet Jewelers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Statesboro, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two in person interviews, one with the manager and assistant manager of the store applying for and one with the "third key" and another sales associate, after applying on line and handing in my resume in person.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Fairlawn, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days I had a phone interview. She scheduled me to come in that Monday for an in person interview. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've dealt with difficult customers
      Knowing what you know about Signet, why do you want to work here?
      What will you bring to the company?
      Availabilty   Answer Question

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Akron, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called almost immediately after. Two interviews that were fairly easy. All seemed like HR people. Had to come to the HQ 3 times, twice interviews and once for background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work in a group to achieve a common goal   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Akron, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

They ask me basic questions about my experiences. They let me know about job and if I like to learn about collections. I did the questions summary already on the internet so they did a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done collections?   2 Answers

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Akron, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, then another in person interview where you are to give a presentation. Overall, the hiring employees fell short in interviewing skills. The process was repetitive and did not measure true competencies.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Akron, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I did an online application on Saturday, got a call for my first interview on Sunday and was hired within a week. No problems at all. Some people in my hiring class waited longer, I got lucky.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Akron, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

Hiring process took about 3 weeks. There was no interview given for this interview, I had an employee referral that helped me get the internship at the corporate support center

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers in January 2014.

Interview

Good experience that challenged me to think. It was a respectful conversation, and the Regional leader allowed me the opportunity to think about the question and my answer before I spoke.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Going into the interview I thought it was for a Store Manager position at Zales and it was actually to manage a mall kiosk "Piercing Pagoda". The District Manager had a great personality. It was more of a 1 on 1 meeting. The Dist. Mgr was interested in proceeding with interview process, but I was no longer interested. The thought of employees working without breaks or lunches at times at a kiosk is not good for business. Employers should care to invest in promoting positive employee morale in order to grow their business.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watchung, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signet Jewelers (Watchung, NJ).

Interview

One professional interview. I was asked several question and made small talk. The second interview I was asked to start the following week. It is not the same way currently. The hiring process is different but can be just as speedy.