Silicon Staff IT Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silicon Staff IT Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silicon Staff IT Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Silicon Staff IT Services.

Interview

Interview Process is very good and right in time. The process is very good and communicated in a very organized way and also did the test call to make sure everything is good

Interview Questions

• Interview process went well technically about my past experience and knowledge.   Answer Question

Web Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silicon Staff IT Services.

Interview

Had a phone round and then a skype interview. Silicon Staff provided support in preparing for the interview. Silicon Staff provided very good training which helped me during the interview process.

Siteminder/IAM Interview

Interview

my interview Telephonic process, I had 3 rounds and it went on very rigorously initially , but in the ltr stages it was more of a casual round and it went on like this..

The process is excessive and redundant so expect to spend a great deal of time on it. The second and third in person interviews were so rude that I wondered if it was just a test to see if you could take unrelenting criticism under the guise of "feedback." The tone was so derogatory and disrespectful that I was surprised to learn that I was moving forward in the process.

Be prepared for "feedback" if you write a case study. The interviewer mockingly acted shocked that I had "left out" something he thought was needed. Being an expert in the area in question, where he clearly has no experience, I would have never included what he said. I didn't even know where to begin to explain that his idea was amateur and irresponsible so I just listened. It didn't matter because he didn't want to know my rationale or experience. He just wanted to tell me that I made a mistake, ignoring all of the other 10 steps/things that were right about the work. Clearly he thought there was only one way to design the project plan - his way.

He also told me that he made a series of random assumptions about the assignment that came out of nowhere and weren't in the case study information at all. He said that's what he would have worked off of. How inappropriate to make assumptions when it comes to client engagements and build your project plan from stuff you made up in your head?

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say Difficult but each technical question leaded to another question which was good at times and which flushed out all my knowledge   Answer Question