Silver Touch Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silver Touch Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Silver Touch Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies.

Interview

I had attained interview for iPhone Developer at Ahmedabad office of Silver Touch technology,

It was horrible for me, I was receive a call from HR, She told me I am calling from Silver Touch Technology and we are CMMI Level 5 company.

So I was glad and confirm my interview, once I reached at Silver Touch office, I show the company name is "VAGARO" and in a small letter they have written "Managed by silver touch".

I was little shocked, but I had continue my interview and then I come to know there is nothing like CMMI Level - 5 process, it is just a some other small company VAGARO, and they hire a people on the name of Big company "Silver Touch".

My personal advice is Don't waste your time to attained interview in Ahmedabad "Silver touch" there is nothing like CMMI Level 5 here, it is only a money making machine, you will be treat like prisoners there.

Advice to Silver Touch Management: Stop making us fool, we have power of Social media like Glass Door.

Interview Questions

• Basic question about iOS SDK   1 Answer

BDE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview was ok she was not talking about my skills she was just asking what u did in your internship i think interview can go much better.. Thank you very m

Interview Questions

Interview

Smooth and easy ....
    Related to job profile....
    Hr process was smooth nd good....
    Very less waiting time....
    Faster processing for next rounds.....
    One technical and 2 hr rounds...........
    Whole process was in total good...
    HR was very soft spoken

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

THE COMPANY CAME FOR THE CAMPUS INTERVIEW.INITIALLY THEY TAKE THE APTITUDE TEST(35 people given the test only 14 passed) THEN HR ROUND OF INTERVIEW(4 shortlisted), then 2nd round of interview with the marketing head(3 shortlisted) then the final round of interview with one of the director. and after one week the result cames that none of the candidates are selected.

Interview Questions

• why it industry?
      what is CRM?
      internship, family background, projects?
      sale me any product
      short term, long term goal?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

There were 4 rounds: Technical round, Managerial round, online aptitude test in which you have to score minimum 60% marks and HR Round. The interview process was very good.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked according the skills you mentioned in the resume.
      MVC, SQL related questions, C# etc .   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Hr has called and Inform about Interview Rounds, There were 3 round
    1 Technical F2F
    2 Technical Test
    3 HR Round
    On Day one they have taken 2 round. second day it self i got the call for HR Round

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview Process is quiet easy. It took only a day for the whole process to complete.
    First round ws telephonic and after clearing telephonic round, HR called fro F2F interview.

Interview Questions

• Techniques of BBT, requirement gathering, Agile Methodology   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Interview

Normal 3 rounds taken . Technical was also easy . There is nothing hi fu questions . HR is very rude and pathetic . I don’t suggest anyone to join this company .

Interview Questions

• Terminologies about testing and bug life cycle and normal scenario ask   Answer Question

Software QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

First hr call and interview by senior. General testing questions from my CV.
    Second round, again senior and team lead take interview. Same repeat questions
    Functional testing, non functional , regression, test case of pen or license etc..
    After all process, hr said that position is on hold. So no meaning of interview, I wasted my time over there

Interview Questions

• test plan, test strategy, testing types, test case, SQL queries   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silver Touch Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Process (You can not say it as process its scripted Story) is just formality, Person is already fixed to be taken. If you are having good reference of Big head then only you will selected, otherwise totally waste of time.