Silverstein Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silverstein Properties

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverstein Properties (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy- I interviewed in a conference room with 3 property managers. They asked me about my background and experience, if I was familiar with certain programs and responsibilities that the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Did you work with invoices and contracts at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverstein Properties (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Part of the interview process includes an Excel test, where the applicant is expected to create a cash flow model using given assumptions and calculate IRRs and a waterfall payout structure. The applicant must also provide a brief recommendation memo based on the results of the cash flows and returns. The usual time frame for such a test is two hours.

Interview Questions

• One-on-one interviews were standard and involved engaging conversations with friendly and qualified members of the hiring department.   Answer Question

Property Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Silverstein Properties in August 2018.

Interview

I was referred by the recruiter and was interviewed a few days after my resume was submitted. I met with two controllers and one assistant controller. They were very friendly people. We went over my resume. They told me about what I will be working on if I were to be hired.

Payroll Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silverstein Properties (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

They were very professional, very direct. Explained the roll in full detail, were honest about the hours benefits and policies. Family oriented, calm, clean and professional environment. Met with VP of HR. as well as the payroll manager that was to become my supervisor. As well as the team that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• If I researched the company that I was applying for and if I knew of Silverstein Properties   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverstein Properties (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process took 3 weeks and was straightforward. Not a lot of in-depth or situational questions. Manager seemed to really care about finding someone who was a good culture fit and offered to chat further over the phone or coffee.

Interview Questions

• What is your creative process like for developing marketing campaigns?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about the real estate industry?   Answer Question