Simbiosys Mobile Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simbiosys Mobile Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simbiosys Mobile Solutions

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simbiosys Mobile Solutions.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career site. I was contacted by their hiring manager in about a week. Then had an interview with the CEO.

The advertised job posting title was "Android Developer Intern", however your role is not to code. You will be apart of the sales team trying to sell their mobile development workshops, on a commission basis. The perk is to get free training with the workshops they sell. But judging by their Google Play portfolio, they do not know what they are doing.

I was offended that I was not told about being apart of sales until I had an in-person interview. I do not recommend this applying for this company, save some time.

Interview Questions

Simbiosys Mobile Solutions Response

Sep 2, 2015 – Client Partner

Dear Anonymous, This is a misrepresentation of facts from your side. I personally explained to you the nature of the job / internship before you came down to meet with us. You have very limited ... More

Android Developer Interview

Interview

Interview process is very simple because they need you to make money. Just send your resume and their program will start soon. The problem is interviewing with real company after finished their program.

Interview Questions