Simplyhealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

3.3

Customer Contact Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplyhealth (Andover, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone call, asking questions around my CV and about myself. Offered an interview for the following week. Was a group assessment with three other candidates. The day was made up of ice breakers, group and individual tasks, telephone role play and lastly a 1-1 interview. There was a break for lunch and got given food. From the start of the day, we were all made to feel at ease - the ice breakers helped! All three interviewers were friendly and professional. Andy from HR has been in contact from the start of the process, from the pre-interview phone call, arranging an interview and keeping in touch about a start date.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions. Describe a time: you went the extra mile for a customer, dealt with conflict, worked as a team.   Answer Question

Internal Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplyhealth (Andover, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about a month or so. After applying online, I was contacted for an interview, at which competency based questions, role-play and a practical assessment were undertaken. I was then called back for a second interview, and then subsequently offered the role. The Simplyhealth online application process is quite lengthy, so be prepared to spend a good amount of time on your application, and go into as much detail as possible.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have had to deal with conflict in the workplace and how you handled it.
      What appeals to you about working at Simplyhealth.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplyhealth (Andover, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by panel interview and role play. All steps of the process where clearly set out and I felt at ease throughout the whole process. The phone interview was the hardest and it can be difficult ot get your personality across to a complete stranger over the phone.

Interview Questions

• competency based interview so be sure to brush up on your technique for answering these questions   Answer Question