SkillPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SkillPath Interview Questions

Interviews at SkillPath

2.4

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillPath in October 2013.

Interview

Company schedules regional interviews for trainers to train their products. Submit a copy of your work beforehand, and do a short presentation to hiring manager on a subject of your choice. those chosen are asked to come to corporate hq to learn products. training is non paid. Must purchase your own equipment (laptop/projector, etc)

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SkillPath (Mission, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter saw my app on indeed and called me up?
    She asked me a few questions to find out what i was doing and would i be interested in a career change. She made the job sound a little better than what it was when I got there and found out what it was.
    They seemed to be a real family oriented company but I could tell the sells dept. was a joke.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you can sell
      Where do you see your self in 5 years   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkillPath (Mission, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

First interview was a telephone interview with a recruiter. Just interested in seeing how you sound on the phone and can communicate well. The next phase was panel interview with a sales manager. Be sure to respond even if one other interviewees answers first. They are looking for your assertiveness and communication skills. Third interview with National Account Manager. Listen to call & critiqued it

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillPath in January 2013.

Interview

The usual background check, references, and three interviews. Human Resources is transactional only during the process. The recruiters to all the hard work! The entire process took a week and a half to complete.

Interview Questions

• I understood the position better than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, told them what I wanted. They agreed.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkillPath.

Interview

Asked to put together a 15-minute presentation using PowerPoint. Received totally bizarre feedback which told me nothing about my presentation. When I asked for clarification, he told me that he "didn't have his notes in front of him" but I did say "moving along" too often during my transitions (?!?!). He then said that maybe SkillPath didn't have any class offerings in my skill-set (so they took 6 hours of my life creating this presentation for nothing?). Really strange experience. For the record: I have been a self-employed trainer for over 10 years and have extensive theater experience. I know how to make a strong presentation.

Interview Questions

• Not a single question asked about my background or experience. Especially strange because before the presentation, I was told NOT to introduce myself as the interviewers would get to know more about me after the presentation. Except nothing like that occurred. Not a single question.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkillPath (Mission, KS) in February 2018.

Interview

I felt Comfortable, 2 men 1 woman, the woman looked like she could beat all of the men up, yet she seemed smart fierce and the men seemed highly intelligent, however I could tell the older man was definitely a Porsche driver and probably voted for Hillary. was obviously from out of state or lived in mission KS. I enjoyed the interview however feared I might be challenged by the fierce looking female into a push up contest, being from the millennial generation I almost broke into tears, I was then pleased that the other male in the room. "The Rugged hipster" asked me some extremely intelligent questions, I then bragged about my background in sales, and they all seemed to cheer in harmony, i was shocked that they broke out into a dance and lifted me up onto the shoulders. "The fierce looking woman did most of the lifting" However you could tell they were a team and as you know ... There is no I in Team.. but now there is ME. I was really impressed by the dancing, they must practice often. The Porsche driver who clearly was not from the Midwest and wise in his years danced so well he actually cut the rug. not just saying it.. he rose like fancey fierce peacock that was feed tigers milk broke into a solo slapping his hands and putting on a round black hat with bells and did a magnificent samba. and that is when i knew for sure... he was not from the mid west.. and he really did cut the rug. long story short, cut rug , i got the job, the hipster just shook his head, the female gladiator did some sorta back flip sword ninja thing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

SkillPath Response

Apr 3, 2018 – Director, Corporate Communications

Wow, this is the most creative review we have ever received! Thank you for sharing your interview experience - it was clearly memorable! Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillPath (Mission, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview- Enthusiasm Wins!
    In person interview with Recruiter
    In person interview with Sales Manager (Same day)
    Offer made same day in some cases!

The first interview is with one of our friendly recruiters. They are looking for top talent! Skillpath wants Account Manager tenure, and I've heard has recently started pursuing a higher caliber hire.

Interview Questions

• Discussion of sales cycle experience in detail.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SkillPath.

Interview

After after sending my resume I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. The questions asked were basic questions to gauge experience and see if I was a potential fit. The recruiter set up an in person interview with a sales manager. You may have to do a panel interview with other applicants but they let you know that there are multiple positions available and that you aren't in competition with each other for a single job. The interview was easy going and not as tense as I was expecting.

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SkillPath (Mission, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

The first phase is a telephone interview with a recruiter. That's pretty easy. She's just interesting in seeing how you sound on the phone and can communicate well. The next phase is an interview with a sales manager. He/she will have you listen to a phone call and critique it. They are interested in hearing your consultative sales approach.

Interview Questions

• Tell me someone that you persuaded to do something.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkillPath (Mission, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

My interview was a Panel Interview Just remember to get your answers in. They are trying to measure your assertiveness and communication skills. They hire 8 to 10 people every quarter, so your chances are good. They are quick to fire so you have to be assertive even after you are hired.