The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about SkillPath? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SkillPath employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits but not great." (in 24 reviews)
- "Great people that work on the floor and is a 'up beat' sales environment." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great benefits, healthy happy yet professional atmosphere, room to grow, excellent training." (in 7 reviews)
- "Uncapped commission!" (in 6 reviews)
- "And pretty good sales training." (in 4 reviews)
- "Some management is terrible (but others are wonderful)." (in 16 reviews)
- "The managers are nothing but 'yes men/women' and puppets to the absolute worst execs." (in 9 reviews)
- "Pay is low and you have to do a lot of selling" (in 9 reviews)
- "Leadership was constantly changing while I was there" (in 7 reviews)
- "The culture is awful." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SkillPath and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
Found 125 of over 150 reviews
Updated Sep 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 5, 2022Instructional DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMission, KS
Hybrid workplace with supportive coworkers and leaders
Truly, I have no complaints after just over a year with the company
SkillPath Reviews FAQs
SkillPath has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 150 reviews left anonymously by employees. 40% of employees would recommend working at SkillPath to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
40% of SkillPath employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SkillPath 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.2 for career opportunities.