Skillsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.9

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I came through employee referral so my interviews were less formal than most. I started with a couple of telephone interviews with regional VPs. I spoke to two other sales people currently in the role. Then I had one in person interview with the direct manager. Offer came through within 30 days. At that point I filled out the application and necessary paperwork. I don't believe there were any "tests" or "background checks" done.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were very conversational. We focused mostly on what i had been doing in the past and what i would like to do in my next role. We asked a lot of questions relative to targets, earnings potential and company culture.   Answer Question

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skillsoft.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with the helpdesk supervisor, her manager, and the head of global IT prior to arranging an in-person interview. I impressed by the welcoming atmosphere and professionalism of everyone involved, and their attention to detail, and willingness to negotiate. I was also invited to meet the team I would be working with day to day, to ensure there would be a solid cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• What were my broader career goals? There was almost an immediate emphasis on ability and willingness to learn new skills, as befits a learning company.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Rochester, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. Behavioral questions along with general experience questions. Phone screen was supposed to be thirty minutes and was about one hour. I applied online and was contacted about three days later. I was interviewed by the HRBP.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous employees describe your management style? Describe when you had an underperformed and how your turned them around to be successful. Describe a situation when despit your best efforts you had to terminate an under performing employee.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fairly simple and to the point! No tricky questions. Just mainly interested in how you work, how you handle clients, and your previous work history. I met with three managers during my interview process and they were all very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you go over your resume starting with your first jon   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Nashua, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

Employee referral, then asked to fill out an application and bring it with me to an interview within one week.
    Second round of interviews about two weeks later with staff that was unprepared and admitted that they forgot I would be coming in.
    I was that a decision would be made by the end of the following week but it was almost three weeks before I heard from the recruiter.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft.

Interview

Submitted online application then had to follow up 6x to find out about the process. Then went in for an interview where I waited in a cold hallway/entrance. Not welcoming at all from start to finish.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Skillsoft.

Interview

This was a phone interview with the direct manager for a remote, short term contract. He explained the role and process for the position and project. The interview was probably 30-45 minutes long. I thought the question about what blogs you read was great--it gives insight on which candidates are continually improving themselves and which ones are just skating by. I've recommended other hiring managers copy this question.

Interview Questions

• What blogs or industry leaders do you follow and read?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skillsoft (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter, passed his phone screen and was then scheduled for an in-person interview in Scottsdale. Mgr. in Scottsdale office was super nice, engaging and seemed interested, told me right there he wanted me to talk to his boss next and that the recruiter would set it up. I called recruiter the next day to ask next steps. He took a day to get back to me, said interview had gone well and he would set up the next one by phone. That interview was weird. Lots of dead air when I finished answering a question, no commentary or follow up, just silence. I called the recruiter the next day to ask next steps, he said he hadn't heard any feedback from my interviewer, but would get back to me. Never heard from him again, despite leaving two more vms. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Salesforce? What was the value prop in your last job? What kind of compliance training have you done in previous jobs? How much did you make base/commission in last three jobs?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skillsoft (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Three step process, phone interview, in person interview, sales presentation, then interview with the VP of sales. If all 3 interviews agree your a good fit the offer is extended to you. Its fairly painless. The longest part is waiting to hear back and having the offer letter sent to you.

Interview

Challenging interview process. Many stages, met with many people. Very friendly interviewers, overall very positive experience. Very helpful in regards to moving on to the next stage of interviewing. Was able to meet other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current place of work?   Answer Question