Skipton Building Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skipton Building Society Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skipton Building Society

Customer Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Amersham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ok. The follow up was mostly through an agency. My interview was thoroughly taken by an Area Manager and the Branch Manager. The discussion about the role, about my skills and experiences, expectations and role play.
    After my interview I didn't hear from them as they told me it'd be by couple of days. I had to keep ringing the agency after couple of days to find out the outcome of my interview. After several calls I got the reply from the agency. It was a let down by The Building society as they didn't bother to send me any email or communication after my interview. I also asked for a feedback and they still haven't come back to me about the reason for not being successful. Very poor communication from them.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society.

Interview

Applied for role by emailing the interviewer director.Heard back within a couple of days that they would be in touch with an interview date, then 2 weeks later had the date set for a further week later. Initial interview with two people, but had not been told this would be the case before attending.

Interview Questions

• None, very basic questions with the last question being what was my current salary. Excellent interview until this point and then current salary appeared to out price me for the role. a   Answer Question