Skyline Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Skyline Medical Center

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyline Medical Center

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyline Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in Mar 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for their nurse residency program. The only reason the process was so long was because I am counting from the time I submitted my application to when I was interviewed. It took about 5 days to schedule the interviews after submission and then I scheduled them far out. They had a panel of floor directors and they asked me questions like "You have a difficult patient and they don't want to do what you want. What do you do?" It was all behavioral questions, which they ask at all the Tristar HCA facilities. Afterwards, they showed me around the hospital and walked me out. They were very friendly and I liked the interview a lot. It was not stressful and there are a lot of people in the panel so they banter at each other. They did ask me how many interviews I have had already, which I wasn't sure if I was suppose to tell them, so decide how you want to answer that if you've applied to multiple facilities.

Interview Questions
  • So where are we in the scheme of your interviews? How many interviews have you been to? Other than that, it was all behavioral.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Skyline Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in Dec 2017

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. I applied to the position on the hospital's website, and I got a call the next day from a recruiter asking if I'd like to come in for an interview the following day. I interviewed and it went excellent, I came back the next day for a shadow and a peer interview and was offered a position. This all occurred within 4 day's time.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult situation?
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyline Medical Center (Nashville, TN)

Interview

I was told of the job from a college professor. I went in and spoke with the clinical nutrition manager for about 20-30 minutes. It was a basic interview, nothing out of the ordinary. I received a phone call a few days later and was offered the job. When I became a registered dietitian I was automatically promoted without having to re-interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email