Sleep Country Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sleep Country Canada

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sleep Country Canada.

Interview

It's pretty simple, one of my friend refer me easy interview. Hiring manager asked some questions sales related questions and references checked.
    In a week got hired, it's easy process due to employee reference.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sleep Country Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was able to ask as many questions as the interviewer, if not more... he was honest about expectations and clearly defined the job responsibilities... It was a relaxed atmosphere and focused. The location for the interview was central remuneration was clearly defined and they followed up with exactly what they said

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself ten years from now   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sleep Country Canada.

Interview

I had an awesome interview. I had never been in sales and was spooked, to say the least. Within 1 hour I had made a life changing decision. The company and all its important details were explained to me, and being spooked as I was, I asked a million questions.. They had no issues answering and were very honest regarding the ups and downs of a commission based job..

Interview Questions

• If I was ready to work every weekend for the rest of my life :)   1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Interview

I submit my resume through job hunting agent, who are helping for sleep country to hire employee. After reviewing my resume, Agent give me first round interview. By referring through Agent, I got in person interview with department manager, and orientation training with HR

Interview Questions

Sleep Country Canada Response

Oct 7, 2015 – Senior Human Resources Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. We are glad that you had a positive interview experience.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

It was very straightforward, with a few situational questions.
    You will also be asked to do a typing test, and some math questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sleep Country Canada.

Interview

Contacted for a telephone interview, followed up with 3 progressive interviews including meeting the employees in the department. They were clearly interviewing for both skill and fit which was great as I got an opportunity to see about fit for myself. Interviews were comprehensive and fair. Be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavioural based so prepare your examples.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sleep Country Canada.

Interview

Very casual first interview. They did ask some politically incorrect questions. ... like are you married/ have kids etc. It was worked into the conversation very casually but all the same the questions shouldn't be asked. Otherwise I found it very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions on the first interview. They might come on the second interview.. if I make it that far!   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sleep Country Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

Two interview generally. Conducted by management that has restricted experience in the retail industry. Some have proven not to hire those that have greater experience or show that they pocess higher ability.

Negotiation

No options given or accepted