Snapfish Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Snapfish Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapfish.

Interview

phone screening, phone interview, in person with a few people and a design problem. they seemed pretty unorganized and it wasn't clear what they wanted. each person kind of said the same thing, they were all separate, including someone on the phone. i showed them my work.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about a problem and how you deal with it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapfish.

Interview

They decided not to go with me (I was left a VM from the recruiter advising me). She also said in the VM if I wanted to know the reason why or needed more information to call her back. I left a message requesting a call back because I was interested to know why I wasn't chosen. I interviewed weeks ago and I'm still waiting for that phone call. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Interview

Unfortunately,there was no interview process.I applied to this position.Within 2 weeks,I got an email from the recruiter.We set up a time for my interview.The recruiter did not call me at the agreed time.Moresovoer,she did not even send an apology for missing the interview nor replied to my email.An absolutely horrible experience.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone screen and we scheduled an appointment. The recruiter was a no show at the phone screen, replied to my email 8 hours later, and asked to reschedule the next day. She then was a no show again to the phone screen and I never heard from the recruiter again. Not a good first impression of the company.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

1.) Phone screen - 15/20 minutes to discuss your background. Basics with the hiring manager or coordinator
    2.) Phone interview with a Program Manager - 30 minutes (Background / 1-2 scenario questions / conversational)
    3.) Onsite to meet Director of Program Management / Sr. Program Manager - 30 minutes each (Put faces to names) discuss more your experience and what you bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever commanded a room of people of varying levels of management / associates?   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapfish in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screener

Interview Questions

• How would I change the product so it's a leap ahead the competition.   1 Answer

Datacenter Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapfish (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of a short telephone interview with the manager. The connection was very poor. The questions were short and of a technical nature. I was notified I was hired shortly thereafter. The site was not informed of my hiring or my start date.

Interview Questions

• One question I remember centered upon system access.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was negligible. An offer was made and I accepted

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at Snapfish (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 7 people and didn't get the job I originally interviewed for ...and was asked technical questions about my previous experience. I got called back to see if I would take another job and got the job

Data Center Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapfish (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Online through Skype, Several pointless questions, all questions asked by several people. They were polite and kind when asking questions, but it ended up being over and me not knowing exactly what I would be doing when I got to work. I didn't know what to wear or what to do my first day based on the lack of communication.

International Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Snapfish (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Met a company representative at the university campus recruitment event and submitted job application online on the company's website. A few days after submitting the application I was contacted by the company recruiter for a phone interview. Phone interview with the recruiter took about 30 mins and was pretty straight forward. After that there was a phone interview with the hiring manager, two skype interviews with potential team members who were working in international locations, and finally a 5 hour on-site interview (including a group lunch) with the hiring manager and 5 other team members. The whole process took about 6 weeks. They went with another candidate.