SoftPro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SoftPro (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview two weeks later, in-person interview the same week, follow-up phone call the following week, and offered a position in the next couple of days. HR was very helpful and friendly along the way. Interviewers were very friendly and welcoming.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SoftPro (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

My resume was sent through contractor. I think that is the best way to go as when i applied years ago directly no one ever contacted me.

30 min technical interview with basic OOPS concepts and SQL
    In person interview for 2 and half hours on campus with Vice President, Team Manager, Senior Developer and then with Architect.
    Very high level questions followed by in depth white board testing and algorithm complexity.
    It felt like they want more fundamentally sound candidate than the one that has zillion skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay on top of things? What is your most challenging experience and how did you come out of it? What is your strength and weakness? arrays, algorithm complexity etc.   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoftPro (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR first, awesome conversation, and then I did a panel phone interview with a manager and team lead representing two different department so it was myself and four members of mgmt.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your technical experience and how well you know our product?   Answer Question

Real Estate Documents Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SoftPro (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR for a 20 min screening interview, which I was asked to come in for a 2nd round. Anytime I tired to reach HR with questions I always received an out of office reply and never received answers. Completed round two interviews with people from with in the department. That interview went well and I was called back for a third interview at which this time I was told my personality was too personable for the role and my resume was would be passed on to another department and could I come back to start the interview process over for another position!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Adjectives to describe yourself? A time you resolved conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Technical Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SoftPro (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was thorough and covered skills, expectations and how various scenarios would be handled. The second interview was more in depth about the various job tasks for the position. Also discussed was the scope of issues processed by the tier of support and the methodology for providing technical solutions that arise.

Interview Questions

• Based on the information discussed in the interview, what steps would I likely take for providing resolutions?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I was emailed to setup a phone interview with the HR Manager, and replied within an hour with my answer, only to receive an out-of-office auto reply stating that this person would not be around, or have access to email, until two days later when the call was to take place. Although this was awkward, I had nobody to confirm the appointment with and was left to assume that the time I replied with would be honored.

The call offered many of the standard interview questions - describe what you did in your last job, why you left, what you are looking for, what your salary range is, etcetera. The HR Manager was obviously typing the answers, and I was told that the hiring manager would review them to determine who would interview in-person. I had a very strong feeling that they were trying to set a record for fastest interview, and they weren't interested in what I had to say, despite my experience and skills. They read through their list of questions, and gave no particular indication that they were listening.

Later that day, I took the time to email a thank you note to this person, only to receive yet another out-of-office auto reply. Was anyone home? Who knows.

I have doubts as to whether they offer a great environment - the office was described as open plan, and this is proven to be poor for technical tasks requiring concentration. The HR Manager suggested that they're "a small company, and [they] all pitch in", which is patently false (they're part of a Fortune 500 company) and quite vague, suggesting disorganization. Part of the job descriptions involve these platitudes ("Be an AWESOME Teammate") which I feel are part and parcel of every job, without being said. And they reputedly disallow all references once an employee has left, which surely impairs your career and devalues any experience you might have gained there.

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoftPro in July 2015.

Interview

it was very bad experience in ma list of interveiws only 3000 for 3 mnth
    after dat they were giving 6000 fr next 3 mnth
    and said to submit original documents as a bond

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SoftPro in September 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was made after seeing job posted on LinkedIn. I emailed a resume and cover letter to HR. HR followed up with an initial quick phone interview and a few screening questions. Pay was stated to be about the $75k range. HR then arranged a followup phone interview with CTO and a Senior Level technical developer. These were both very bright guys. Good discussion about what I can bring to the company, technology, and strategy. This call went well, and I was invited onsite to interview with the President, CTO, and HR. This was a quick interview. The President spent part of the meeting using her smartphone, could not tell much about her or what she was like. HR asked a few behavioral questions and it was done in about 25-30 minutes. I asked what the next steps were and was told "we don't know". That was very surprising to receive an answer like that. Received a rejection letter in the mail a few days later. Company dress is business casual.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions, just typical behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when... etc. Also was asked "why do you want to work here". Fair questions, nothing tricky.   Answer Question