KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Softchoice Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

it was a bit challenging but was smooth and went well. I accepted the offer and really liked the office. Make sure you are prepared. I was contacted by a recruiter and after a phone interview I went in person for 1 interview.

Interview Questions
  • sales processes you have learned quotas you have hit in the past questions about softchoice do your homework
    Answer Question

Softchoice

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

It is more like a casual talk, the interviewer just asked a few general questions and started to introduce the role and the company so I don't have that many opportunities to showcase myself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Softchoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice in Apr 2022

Interview

1st interview is with HR, then PI Behavioral Assessment™, a meeting with Head PMO and final interview with Director of Professional services. I got to the final stage and the company just ghosted and didn't feedback even when I sent them an email. I find that unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Straightforward, 4 interviews, group interview, 2 managers, and local team interview. The managers asked about selling style and your background. The company is Canadian and they treat you well. My co workers set great expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Softchoice in Jan 2022

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Was contacted for a 30 minute screening interview, which gave a rundown of the role and only a couple basic questions. Following this was an hour long interview with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

I was hired during the pandemic. The process was seamless and the interviewers were friendly and knowledgable. Overall the process was fast and onboarding was easy to follow as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Straight forward with friendly interviewers. Explained a lot about the company and the role. Made the experience comfortable. The process from speaking with HR to the on-boarding was great. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Phone interview lasted for 20 minutes with the recruiter. We discussed the role and he wasn't really able to describe the day to day experience of someone in the role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice (London, ON)

Interview

Interview process was very easy to interact and easy to understand what does the company wants from the employees. The HR was really helpful as there were time when it was difficult to understand the objective of the question, but the team made it clear easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON)

Interview

This is the second time I have interviewed with Softchoice. Both occasions have been a poor experience. The first time, I had to chase continuously for an update after attending the 3rd in-person interview. The second time, I had the screening and hiring manager interviews and despite a number of followups, there has been no update regarding my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews

Softchoice Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Softchoice as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Territory Sales Representative and Inside Sales rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for TSR and Inside Sales Account Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Softchoice takes an average of 19 days when considering 74 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Territory Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Inside Sales Account Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Softchoice according to 74 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.84%