Softchoice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 136 of over 136 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Softchoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Got a call for interview through a referral and the interview process was seamless. Had a screening round with Talent Acquisition team, they really help clear any/all doubts and help you prepare for the interview, This was followed by a face to face interview for an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to us about your Sales experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

The hiring manager was really professional and friendly and made me felt welcomed and I was really interested in joining the company, but for the second round of technical interview, the interviewer showed less interest and basically conducting the interview for name sake. Really disappointed by the way the technical interview was handled

Interview Questions
  • What are the obstacles you faced in your previous job and how did you overcome it

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Came to the company took face to face interview, the interview were about 60 minutes. The most questions were the behaviour in question. The position was the Application Developer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Smooth interview and a great overall layout in the screening call. The interviewer shared her own experience and it resonated with my goals. It was quite informative and helped me develop my own career move.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Pre-screening telephone conversation, personality assessment, zoom call interview with promising results. No follow-up regarding position and recruitment status. Interviewers provided ample information regarding the company but a lot of ambiguity regarding the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Great interview . Friendly people that know technology and really put the employees first. The interview went well. Everyone was on time and they were able to answer all of my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

It was good. No trick questions. The process was quick fast. First round with HR and then a second round with the head of sales. Both ppl were engaged and asked fair questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why softchoice? why tech? What's your proudest achievement? why sales?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Initial and Follow up interview via zoom call with two managers. Interviewers were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. They were also very well prepared and knowledgeable of my skills and details of my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a process improvement you made at your previous job?

Softchoice

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Softchoice in Jan 2021

Interview

Very unorganized and confusing. I had a first interview and then a second interview the ghosted. I heard nothing until I basically annoyed them emailing them for a status updated in which they said no. They contacted my schools career fair and asked for me to sign up for a private interview. I asked my advisor if it was worth my time and he said if they didn’t give a reason for why they didn’t want you then to market yourself and interview. I went and it went well. I had a second interview that went well. Promised a response in 1-2 weeks... ghosted again. Emailed and asked for an update. I haven’t heard anything

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviewer didn’t show up at our Microsoft Teams meeting until I called her. Then she was unable to find me in the meeting. After 15 mins we were finally able to see each other but it took her another 5 mins to find my CV. It felt like she forgot our interview completely. She told me she “wanted this to be done ASAP as she had to pick up her kid from school”, then she kept complaining about how slow her computer was throughout the interview. I finally got the chance of a second interview with the manager. However, a few days later, my interview was canceled by the same person 2 hours before it started. She sent me an email and told me I didn’t meet one criteria. However this criteria was never required in the job posting and was never asked in the first interview. I read so many positive reviews about Softchoice but that interviewer definitely didn’t know what she was doing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Interviews