Softpath System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Softpath System Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Softpath System (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Two phone screens, first round with the recruiter followed by the VP and President of the company; just a general discussion over the resume, Clients supported, technologies worked on, reason for job change, salary expectations etc.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Softpath System in January 2017.

Interview

Mostly by email initially asking typical screening questions in relationship to the position. Then the phone calls, when they would follow up - HR (India). They are working for their 'client' supposedly. You have to sign representation agreement however their client is posting the position on line. They stress time is of the essence to get your information in to them because the ‘client’ is supposedly going to move quickly. Weeks later YOU are asking for feedback only to get calls to inform you that you 'might' be a candidate of interest even though the client has their own.
    Sending your resume to Softpath you get you several calls from others who need positions filled that you may or may not qualify for. Poor follow up and commitment to their candidates. You MUST prod them or you won't get anything from them. After continued asking for status (It was a nice position…posted on the employer’s website…) I finally blew them off. They obvious don’t have exclusives.

Customer Service Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Softpath System (Syracuse, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with several follow up phone calls. Seemingly professional. I then had a meeting with the manager of the client in person at the site who was very professional and upbeat.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for 8 hours a day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Softpath System (India, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a person who was to report to me if selected. The interview panel was not equipped to take the selection process and thus i was surprised. The pay offered was of a recruiter to an account manager position

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant questions to the position   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First their corporate recruiter called me to go over my resume and experience. She explained the role and negotiated salary. That was followed by a conference call with the VP and CEO.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Begumpet (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softpath System (Begumpet (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Time waste process they don't no anything just make every one to sit. no one has complete knowledge on us recruitment also just a name sake interview were will get offers only for relatives.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Softpath System (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional HR (India Office). Inexperienced and arrogant. Doesn't know how to speak to senior expertise. Lacks professionalism. No schedules for interviews, direct walk-in either for freshers or seniors. Doesn't even review the resume before sending emails. Every one is sent a common email to drop down for face to face between 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM IST.
    After going for the interview, they ask us the role for which we applied. HR doesn't even have the time to read the resume before the interview. They doesn't even know for which role the mail has been sent to the candidate.

The security guy at the reception is a third class mass guy. Very unprofessional. The HR doesn't even know who has been scheduled for that particular day and time. Doesn't even have patience to listen what the job seeker is trying to say about his/her experience and resume. Jumps to a second question without hearing the first answer. Arrogance is a clear picture on her face.

Surprisingly the hiring managers are always busy with the meetings. They should understand that the person coming for interview also has value for time. Making them sit idle for hours for the process of interview is really unprofessional and unethical. Discouraging words from HR. This happened 3 times with this company, though the HR's changed during these 3 times. Most of all they never gave a feedback on any of these interviews. Not sure how they behave with employees after joining their organization.

Interview Questions

• Which role did you apply for? (She clearly didnt know for which role i went for the interview).
      Why did you leave previous organization?
      Do you know for which role we are speaking to you?
      Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softpath System (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process comprised of 3 stages, writing ability, a technical round and a final round comprising the HR round, which was split into 2 parts- a telephonic round and one online to cover the entire process with interviewers out of station. Interview process is fairly easy to follow, good comm. skills and some research over the industry concepts will certainly help.

Interview Questions

• Industry basics, marketing norms and practices form much of the questions in the technical round, while HR covers the adaptability to specific needs of the company and checks the suitability.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Softpath System (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

it was a short process of 3 rounds and it was a good process joined as a fresher and they checked communication skills and interested and they hired me after 3 rounds of interview.