Software Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Resources Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Software Resources

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Software Resources (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was greeted promptly by those interviewing me. I was brought to the conference room and offered drinks before speaking casually yet professionally about my skills and the position.
    The young ladies interviewing me showed that they know what they needed out of a candidate and asked probing questions.
    After the interview I felt confident and well informed as to what the position would entail. I received a phone call only a day after the interview to let me know I was being offered the position. My paperwork was sent to me very quickly and I felt that everything went as smoothly as possible.

Interview Questions

• Do you have in-depth experience with Microsoft Word?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Software Resources (Ontario, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

My Interview Process was over the phone and it varied in questions in regards to my skills how many years experience over all it went well the only thing about was the commute, but I did not have an issue with it.

Interview Questions

• How are my skills with Microsoft and Excel? And experience in regards to recruitment.   1 Answer

SAP Instructional Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Software Resources (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Aside from the normal telephone interviews, I arranged to do an in-person preparation prior to starting with the client, and was briefed on good points and bad points to be expected in working with the client.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress? SRI expected to terminate another resource on site that I would be working with for a week, but would eventually replace that resource. I wasn't to say anything to that person about SRI's expected eventuality.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. This was a rather short-term opportunity, as most are in the line of business in which I am in.