Software Tech Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Tech Enterprises Interview Questions

Interviews at Software Tech Enterprises

Administrative Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matteson, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Software Tech Enterprises (Matteson, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with the HR Director. She was very pleasant and asked straight forward questions. She invited me in for an in personal interview with the CEO. The interview went well everyone was extremely welcoming and pleasant.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Software Tech Enterprises (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

Excellent - Then interview was extremely technical. It is very important that you prep before you take a technical interview because STE has good technical folks to tech everyone.

Junior Data Analyst - Physicist/Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Software Tech Enterprises (Falls Church, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Within two weeks I received a phone call from Software Tech. The "phone interview" was conducted by HR personnel. The questions were simple and reflected a lack of understanding on the part of the interviewer.
    We set a date for the in person interview for a week after the phone interview. The hiring managers were nice and personable. The interview appeared to go well but I never received an offer.