SogoTrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SogoTrade Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SogoTrade in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a response in a few days. Scheduled interviews with the HR and hiring manager. They were warm and kind so I felt little pressure. Got an offer a few days after the interview with hiring manager. The communication was very smooth and hassle-free.

Don't worry too much during the interview. Be confident and describe your stories in the best way you can. Practice expressing yourself before the interview and tell good stories. You'll be good. Prepare good questions and don't be afraid to ask. Interview with Sogotrade is a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SogoTrade (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I got 1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview at company. The questions was easy and if I could't understand, they will explain it again to me. They introduced their company info to me, and asked whether I could work there for half a year, and I told them honestly that I had to go back to school. I thought I would never be hired because they were looking for a long term intern, but they did hire me and gave me ssn. That was awesome.

Interview Questions

Database Administrator/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SogoTrade (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Reference the job by a friend and submitted resume via email. Got response within a week asking for detailed resume. Received a face to face interview next week. The interview is informal and short. After introduced by the team lead and CEO the requirement for the job, I presented to them what I have accomplished from my past and current jobs and my capacity and value to the job.
    The compensation is negotiated right after the interview.
    Got the job a week later after the interview.