Solaris Paper Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solaris Paper Inc. Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solaris Paper Inc.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc..

Interview

It was very unprofessional and not structured. They asked Intrusive questions that should not have been asked at all. It did not feel like an interview but more of an informal sales pitch. One interviewer did not even introduce themselves.

Interview Questions

• What happens if a customer is pressuring you to make the deadline?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc. in January 2016.

Interview

Very conversational. Ask about projects in your resume experiences. Anything in your resume is a fair game. Some technical questions about why you choose supply chain or what type of business improvement tools you have learned.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc..

Interview

Met twice - good conversations, good outlook on moving forward to grow the company. Lots of 'forget the problems of the past' we are under great leadership. (the great leadership got fired last month).

Interview Questions

• Put together a business plan for the territory.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not very flexible

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Solaris Paper Inc. in January 2009.

Interview

I was found the position through Benchmark Staffing and was told Solaris was interested in me in late 2007. Two I was given the run around by Solaris' HR manager. I interviewed with a shift supervisor. It was a short and thoroughly meaningless one. I conducted another interview with a different HR rep. I was offered the position through Benchmark.

Interview Questions

• Production, Safety, and Quality?   1 Answer