Soma Intimates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Soma Intimates Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soma Intimates (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Called over the phone twice, two in person interviews, a second phone interview, and an interview with the district manager as well as the store manager and assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my retail experience and availability.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soma Intimates (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

The interview was very quick, I remember being asked three questions. There was a lot of focus on if I had prior sales experience and if I knew how to sale to a customer.

Interview Questions

• One of the managers picked up some merchandise and asked me to sale it to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Soma Intimates (Collierville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Called back within 3 days. Came for and interview the next day and hired 2 days later. The interviewer was very personable and made the interview fast. I was very comfortable and it really just felt like we was having a conversation amongst friends.

Interview Questions

• What is your comfort working very personally with other women? (Considering you have to do bra fittings).   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Soma Intimates.

Interview

Online application on the Chico's main company website. Called in for an interview. Store manager was very personable. Interviewer was not very formal (I was happy with that). Offered job right on the spot.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soma Intimates (Columbus, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. The employees will greet you and introduce themselves when you walk in or about to leave. You will be asked about your employment history, availability, and if you are currently in school or employed.

Interview Questions

• What was my availability like since I am a college student.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soma Intimates.

Interview

I walked in, asked for the manager, she introduced herself then we walked to the backroom, sat down and talked. She was very nice and and we talked about how the backroom was a mess since they were getting lots of shipments of new products.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soma Intimates.

Interview

I applied in person and spoke with the manager. Very friendly and informal interview. I was asked about my past experience and and was told Soma is a company that has growth opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soma Intimates.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was asked to go in for a very easy, very short interview with an assistant manager, where I was offered the job. To be fair, they were really needing people at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soma Intimates (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was brought to the stock room for the interview and at that time I believe shipment had just arrived because it was very disorganized. The lady who interviewed me had an accent and was very tough from the beginning. She spoke more on loss prevention and her former employment at Chico's than anything.

Interview Questions

• What former sales experience do you obtain?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with commission or bonuses?   1 Answer
    • No question here because she still just running off the mouth about her life and loss prevention.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soma Intimates (Macon, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview process. The hiring manager was very informative & forthcoming. Once you finish talking with the manager & getting to know each other you will move on to a "mock sale". You take about 15 minutes walk around & pick out some thing you like then you are going to pretend the hiring manager is a customer & sale the lovely things you have picked out. (if you haven't had any sales experience they are really understanding& will work with you) I work with great group of women. Our team is very diverse & supportive. It was an easy process I got a call within two weeks with a yes of course & I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• The hours here do tend to fluctuate, would this be a problem?   Answer Question