Cover image for Soshace

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Soshace Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

Other2%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Soshace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soshace

Interview

very professional interview and coding assignment. I really enjoyed the whole process. Would recommend to other candidates / companies. Unfortunately I was not prepared for coding challenge, would practice more.

Interview Questions
  • it was a general discussion about my past projects.
    Answer Question

Soshace

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Soshace in Feb 2022

Interview

1. Applied through Stackoverflow. 2. Zoom with Soshace HR Team 2. After the zoom, tst link was sent and Online Coding testing with link with MCQs and 3 coding tasks

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions on my experience and overall suitability for the job 2. Backend tech stack related coding challenge 3. MCQs

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Soshace~1956556
Join the conversation on

Soshace

Application

I interviewed at Soshace

Interview

The company feedback arrived fast, but unfortunately I still don't have enough experience time with the JS needed stacks. Although, in my opinion is not specific 3 years of experience that makes you a good JS developer, is not about time, is about what you understand around the concept and purpose of the technology.

Interview Questions
  • How much time with JS did you already spent?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Soshace (Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process is straight forward and is very easy. It starts with an initial screening call, followed by an online exam. If you pass the exam, you are being called to a technical interview. Finally you discuss salary and work details. If every thing goes well, you get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Soshace

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soshace in Oct 2021

Interview

HR question via Video is not a person, asking many questions about strength point, weakness, what your current employer describe you. then Technical interview react, Angular, Vue you can pick one or all its optional but at least one

Interview Questions
  • which following is true about Node.js clustering? 1- A single instance of Node.js runs in a single thread. 2-To take advantage of multi-core systems, it is available to launch a cluster of Node.js processes to handle the load. 3-The cluster module allows easy creation of child processes that all share server ports. 4-All of the above ------------------------- let racer = function() { setTimeout(() => console.log("timeout"), setImmediate(() => console.log ("immediate")) ; process.nextTick(() => console.log("nextTick")) console.log( "current event loop") } racer(); Choose the best option 1- timeout, immediate, nextTick, current event loop 2- immediate, timeout, nextTick, current event loop 3- timeout, immediate, current event loop, current event loop 4- current event loop, nextTick, timeout, immediate 5- Syntax Error ---------------------- What styling method is not used in React? 1- by className 2- by inline styles 3- style bindings 4- css-in-Is 5- 3rd party libraries for styling components such as StyledComponents, Radium, (ssModules, etc.

Soshace

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soshace in Sep 2021

Interview

I started the process by filling up a form and uploading my resume. It went pretty straightforward then, with communication mainly via email. The last step was a technical interview, which I haven't succeeded. The interviewer was very kind and helpful, but even though the questions were pretty easy, I wasn't as prepared as I thought. One point though that I need to mention is that the practical test description wasn't very clear. It sounded a little ambiguous, actually. But thinking about it again I think it was intentionally written that way, and I should have asked for more clarification. After all, when you are assigned a task by the client, that's what you ought to be able to do: question it enough so that you are sure you know what your job is. Anyway, it was a good experience overall and now I have to wait for 1 year until I may try it again.

Interview Questions
  • Two simples algorithm questions and a practical test (consume a rest API, create endpoints, use cookies, session, that kind of stuff).

Soshace

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Soshace in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was very clear and concise. At first there was a video recorded interview on soft skills that included some very common questions on the topic, then moved on to multi choice questions on the technical side

Interview Questions
  • nothing specific, it was a general interview covering most of the topics.

Soshace

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Soshace in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview process relevant to the job. It starts with a CV vetting and related assessments. The Talent acquisition specialist was helpful and friendly in the process. I would recommend the applicant to brush up on core concepts and do practice before attempting the assessments.

Interview Questions
  • Cv vetting, Consultation with Talent acquisition specialist Online assessments.

Soshace

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Soshace in Jun 2021

Interview

Everything was on time. Recruiter is very clear and following up with anything you ask. First you have a test, questions are relevant and you dont need to answer questions about the frameworks you dont use. Then you have an interview, you can do fine with a bit of effort if you have the knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • An algorithm, one can figure it out if you know programming. Not a prepare before type of algorithm.

Soshace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soshace

Interview

It was a multistep process and consisting of online tests and interviews. It was not very difficult but time management was tough for me. I was not really prepared for it. I think with a little bit of preparation you can easily pass it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews

Soshace Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Soshace as 79.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Backend Developer and Front End Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Javascript Developer and Frontend Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Soshace takes an average of 15 days when considering 40 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Frontend Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas PHP Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Soshace according to 40 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 31.37%