Source Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Source Intelligence

Interviews for Top Jobs at Source Intelligence

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Source Intelligence (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Connected to Source Intelligence via a recruiter. I don't think they necessarily prefer recruiters as the job description on one of their Indeed pages says "NO TELECOMMUTING. NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE."

I spoke with their Director Chris Gittings over the phone. It went well. He was interested in my Drools experience. The next interview was on-site with three engineers/directors. I believe that went well. There were a lot of database questions. Should have brushed up on Hibernate before coming in. There were also a few UI/design-related questions. (Note that this interview is for a full-stack developer as opposed to just a java developer.)

I met again with Chris and we went over designing a REST API for a company that sourced products from another company - something along those lines.

I was told later that I wasn't senior enough for the position. No other feedback was offered.

Interview Questions

• What do you use to join the results of one data-set to another data-set?   1 Answer
    • What are the differences between Rackspace and AWS and which do you prefer?   1 Answer
    • Which would you prefer: composition or inheritance?   2 Answers

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Source Intelligence in March 2013.

Interview

Referral got me a a first interview. It was panel interview and then I got the offer.