SoutheastHEALTH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SoutheastHEALTH

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoutheastHEALTH (Cape Girardeau, MO).

Interview

Online application. Received a call to come for one on one interview with supervisor of department applied for. I was nervous of course but set at ease by friendliness and professionalism of supervisor. We talked about the job requirements, my experience that would be of asset to the department. Discussed the job description and requirements and what my work availability was in relation to my personal life.

Interview Questions

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SoutheastHEALTH (Cape Girardeau, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Was very quick from time I submitted my application to when the manager was calling me in for an interview. Only lag time was waiting to hear back from the first interview. Called several times and was told was lots of candidates.

Interview Questions

• In accounting we use GAAP. How do you incorporate GAAP into your everyday life!   1 Answer

Management\Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SoutheastHEALTH.

Interview

Poor etiquette. No follow through. Did not trust senior leadership. No follow through from HR. Long drawn out process. Poor communication. Internet reviews report a non-diverse setting. Nurses seem unhappy, which is a sign of disengaged employees. Seemed as though they had other motives.