Cover image for Southeastern Freight Lines

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Southeastern Freight Lines Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southeastern Freight Lines

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines

Interview

Hired through an employment agency. Meet with manager who offered position after a couple of months. Hired through an employment agency. Meet with manager who offered position after a couple of months.

Interview Questions
  • What interest I had in the company
    Answer Question

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines

Interview

Made it though 4 rounds of interviews and spent hundreds of dollars on gas while traveling for a full Time position to get offered a part time fright handler job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines

Interview

Easy job just working in the elements. Management was decent and I overall enjoyed the job. Company did do cookouts and things of that nature which was pretty cool. Overall o would rate it a 7 out of 10

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Asked great questions and was interesting throughout. Also, I thought there was a great feeling of family from the way they portrayed themselves through the interview process, and this is something that greatly appealed to myself and more than likely others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (North Shreveport, LA)

Interview

The experience is very comfortable and professional. They take the time to get to know you and let u know about the company. They also will ask how did u hear about them.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Charlotte, NC) in Aug 2020

Interview

Got a phone call meet with terminal manager. If he likes what you bring to the company you will get a phone call back from him and you start the background and drug screen portion and then you will do a road test. If you pass it all your hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2019

Interview

- Basic STAR formatted questions - 1st interview was a phone screen, the second was an in person interview with one person, the third and final interview was another in person interview with three people.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Rocky Mount, NC)

Interview

Fair and thorough interview process. Company is very straightforward about expectations and what they are looking for in a candidate. First part of the process consisted of a phone screen and then two separate one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines

Interview

I was called and had to pass a data entry test before being interviewed with the manager. He asks a lot of questions, then informs you that if you can not process the required amount of bills, then you will part ways. Then he shows you around the billing area before leaving.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work under pressure?
  • Can you handle sitting in the same spot for 8 plus hours? As overtime is routinely required.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017

Interview

Going through you fill out your app, and submit. If they have a need and you qualify then you’ll get a call. Sit down with an ops manager or assistant terminal manager.

Interview Questions
  • What kinda person do you think you are?
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

Southeastern Freight Lines Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Southeastern Freight Lines as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for P&D Driver and Dock Supervisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Driver and Dock Worker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Southeastern Freight Lines takes an average of 29 days when considering 36 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Management Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas P&D Driver roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Southeastern Freight Lines according to 36 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 19.17%