Southeastern Freight Lines Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southeastern Freight Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Asked great questions and was interesting throughout. Also, I thought there was a great feeling of family from the way they portrayed themselves through the interview process, and this is something that greatly appealed to myself and more than likely others.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (North Shreveport, LA)

Interview

The experience is very comfortable and professional. They take the time to get to know you and let u know about the company. They also will ask how did u hear about them.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Charlotte, NC) in Aug 2020

Interview

Got a phone call meet with terminal manager. If he likes what you bring to the company you will get a phone call back from him and you start the background and drug screen portion and then you will do a road test. If you pass it all your hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2019

Interview

- Basic STAR formatted questions - 1st interview was a phone screen, the second was an in person interview with one person, the third and final interview was another in person interview with three people.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Rocky Mount, NC)

Interview

Fair and thorough interview process. Company is very straightforward about expectations and what they are looking for in a candidate. First part of the process consisted of a phone screen and then two separate one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines

Interview

I was called and had to pass a data entry test before being interviewed with the manager. He asks a lot of questions, then informs you that if you can not process the required amount of bills, then you will part ways. Then he shows you around the billing area before leaving.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work under pressure?
  • Can you handle sitting in the same spot for 8 plus hours? As overtime is routinely required.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017

Interview

Going through you fill out your app, and submit. If they have a need and you qualify then you’ll get a call. Sit down with an ops manager or assistant terminal manager.

Interview Questions
  • What kinda person do you think you are?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Montgomery, AL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Mine was quick because I was refered. Just had to fill the application online which took a while and a drug test on the second interveiw. Usually if you get called for a second interview it is just for a drug test sice they can not tell you in advance that is what your going in for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines in Apr 2016

Interview

simple and straight forward. interviewer was pleasant and attentive. The process was a good experience and I would describe as casual. Questions were straight to the point and not tricky.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work at Southeastern Freight?

Southeastern Freight Lines

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines in Feb 2016

Interview

Straight forward questions. Why should Southeastern hire you? Tell us about yourself? Tell the truth about everything on your MVR. They already pulled it for the interview. They want to see if you are trustworthy. Big for this family owned company.

Interview Questions
  • If you see an employee stealing and got away with it,the only person who saw it was you. What would you do or not do?
20 people found this interview helpful