Southpole Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southpole

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southpole (Fort Lee, NJ).

Interview

basic interview with manager, department head, and someone from upper management. They just wanted to know your personality and your educational background, but nothing too bad. Hr sat down with me and told me I would be meeting with my potential manager. I had about a 10 minute interview with him and then had the head of the department interview me which lasted another 10-15 minutes. Finally finished with an interview with the CFO, but that only lasted 5 minutes. The whole process did not take too long.

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southpole (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

I had 1st interview with HR manager and then was invited for 2nd interview with two sr. vps. All interviews I had with Southple weren't too difficult and people were nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate at all.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Southpole (Fort Lee, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

I had to interview 4 different times moving up the chain of command. I spent in total about 12-14 hours interviewing from designers to the CEO. It was basically giving the same presentation over and over again. Some interviews were easy and some were a little difficult just because the person involved had a major ego.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your inspiration?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary I wanted based on my background.