Southwest General Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest General Health Center

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southwest General Health Center (Middleburg Heights, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website, it took about a month to hear back from them for the exact position I wanted. HR called to schedule an interview with the manager, we briefly discussed what I would be doing and the hours. The next day HR called to offer me the position and we discussed pay and to meet with them to sign papers and get ready for orientation. About 2 months from when I applied to my first day.

Interview Questions

• How being a server (I was previously a server) would relate to working in the healthcare field.   Answer Question

Pcna Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southwest General Health Center (Middleburg Heights, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy and quick process! Filled out the app and received an email to schedule an interview about a couple days later. Had an interview with the nurse manager. Then shadowed a few nights later with a pcna. Called back the next day to tell the nurse manager how much i enjoyed it. HR called two hours later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• A typical night can be very busy. Your with a patient but you get a call from a lady asking for water, another call from someone who just fell and trying to get up, and another who just wants some company, how will you prioritize and handle this situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest General Health Center.

Interview

Search jobs, apply online w resume. Get interview w hiring manager, briefly shadow employee, interview w hr rep, formal job offer, benefit descriptions, drug/nicotine screen and physical, visit, occupational health ( for necessary shots, boosters, vaccines), one day orientation, start work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southwest General Health Center.

Interview

Applications only online them receive email from nursing recruiter first to ask if still interested in position. No talking worth the recruiter, you then receive an email to confirm appointment with manager and attachments with benefits. Basic interview questions regarding past experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• Past experience and how it would prepare typy for the position.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southwest General Health Center (Middleburg Heights, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview, in person manager interview, job shadow, offer. Everyone was wonderful, welcoming, and honest throughout the process. Be respectful of the time they are taking to interview you, be honest about your skill level, and you can't go wrong.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given an offer and countered. Received closer to the number that I had in mind.

CT Tech Aid Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest General Health Center (Middleburg Heights, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I thought I had a good interview with the manager, seemed promising since they showed me what schedule would be like, had the hospital's policy, and enrollment benefits also given to me. This is an entry level position (a lot less then what I am making now) and wanted to work back in the medical field since I have a related medical degree in radiology, but later to find out they chose someone else. I clearly have the experience.

Interview Questions

• how do you overcome an obstacle at work? how do you multitask?   Answer Question

Southwest General Health Center Response

Oct 21, 2014 – Marketing

This review is for the Southwest General Health Center located in OH. We are Southwest General Hospital in San Antonio, TX.