Sparrow Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sparrow Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Sparrow Health System

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (Lansing, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Had to submit an online packet and then have 5 references take a survey on me. They called and offered me an interview and then I met with two random nurse managers and they asked me questions tailored to the answers on my personality quiz.

Interview Questions

• If there is a nurse talking about a patient in the lunch room, how will you respond?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (Lansing, MI).

Interview

Waited four months to hear back from HR to then finally got an interview. Was interviewed by two nurse managers. They were very friendly and patient. It was a difficult interview where they ask situational questions and what my reaction would be for each.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System.

Interview

Epic skills test that was easily google-able to find the right answers. It was a weird test, but not hard to do well on. They will also have a third party interviewing consultant call you to ask you screening questions.

Interview Questions

• They ask you how you would feel about answering tickets all day.   Answer Question

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter, then was brought in to do a proctored assessment. I passed and was brought in for an on site interview. 1 hour with a couple of the managers, then a 1 hour interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Three qualities that best describe you , team experience, significant achievements   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (Lansing, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with them at a career fair and then was contacted after the fair to apply to positions online. Entire process was nice. Had a team member of Sparrow that I could contact about the IT dept. rather than having to ask HR.

Before you are interviewed you have to a logic assessment on-site, which can be an inconvenience if you don't have a car or are applying from far away. After passing the assessment, I received an interview.

Interview was with their director of IT and two managers. Nothing too difficult. Just the normal interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (Lansing, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

One remote technical interview, one in-person interview, and multiple phone calls. The initial phone screen was very informal, and the interview was very much about the fit, rather than technical skills.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (East Lansing, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

A lot of steps but it's worth it in the end.

There were one prelimenary test. There were two phone interviews. Then there was one real interview.

Then after all that there was even a drug test.

Even so, it really wasn't too bad. Just refersh on databases and C# and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• If an apple is 40 cents and a grapefruit is worth 80 cents how much is a pear   1 Answer

Sever Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System.

Interview

It takes some time for them to get application because you have to apply through the Sparrow Hospital Website. HR decides whether or not to send it through... so thats annoying.
    Met with Restaurant Manager and Assistant manager. Its a pretty informal Interview.

The Hospital Tests for Nicotine!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?
      Whats your availability?   1 Answer

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (Lansing, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by e-mail and was asked to take EPIC assessment. Following successful completion of exam was given quick phone interview then waited week for first in person interview. Interview was with two managers, and lasted about 90 minutes. Contacted later that week to schedule a second interview the following week. This one was with four people from different job roles to find best fit. After that was a few weeks of waiting while HR sorted through all the paperwork before a job offer was made.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sparrow Health System (Lansing, MI).

Interview

I first had to take the "epic test" in Lansing onsite. After I did that I was contacted by a recruiter who notified me that I was in the next steps of the process. She asked me what I was interested in and I let her know the positions I was interested in. An interview was then set up, which consisted of probably 6-7 different managers broken up 2-3 at a time. The interview lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about counting all of the stop lights in the city?   Answer Question