Spectrum Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

Buyer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Health (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Preliminary phone interview with a (very nice) screener. Still waiting to see if I will be moved on to the in-person interview, which would be in a week or so.

Interview Questions

• To detail what I did at a job that was from 25 years ago.   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Health.

Interview

The interview process was long. You first have a phone interview with someone from HR. Then someone from the Unit, or other area of the hospital will contact you for an in person interview. My interviewers were wonderful. I felt very comfortable and there were even laughs shared. They did ask some difficult questions but, it is a quality health care institution. I would expect it.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Health.

Interview

the interview process was held in a room with administrative managers asking you about personal and past experiences in the security related field. I work on opposite schedules as them and I do not think they would even recognize me if they saw me on the street.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spectrum Health in June 2017.

Interview

Good interview, stated expectations, responsibilities. Managers were late to interview. They were both professional, and friendly. Felt some details on how function between two managers will work and asked what work load between two were like, they were a little vague.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have too much on your plate?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter who was great. She was willing to help me in any way. Two interviews with two different positions. Office Managers seemed ok but very intense at times

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Health (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Received email about scheduling phone interview along with survey. Phone interview was next day, recruiter informed me that she'll be forwarding my app to the hiring manager. I then received a call a few days later for a in person interview. Scheduled for a week later I met with 4 managers 3 days later received offer from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What was something negative on your last work evaluation   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spectrum Health.

Interview

The interview day included tour and introduction to the department, then interview with 4 people attending, this was more casual than expected as this was over lunch. The day concluded with another interview with 2 top administrators

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in working for this specific department   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Health (Fremont, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter requested a phone interview that lasted 30-20 minutes. In the phone interview, the recruiter went over the basics of the position then asked me about my work history. Did a great job explaining the regional location I had applied for- she really was passionate about the Gerber location. After the recruiter interview, I was moved forward to the department supervisor. Interviewed in person with the supervisor- toured the ED. Loved the family-like feel there. I heard from the recruiter 2 days after the interview in person with an offer.

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spectrum Health (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an human resources member who asked me general HR questions regarding to what my background was and how I heard about the position, then met with management which included a day time manager and a educator. I was then contacted again by HR the next day and offered a position.

Nurse Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

Interview

There were two phone interviews with a recruiter, then an in person with the supervisor of the unit and then I was offered the position and then, hired.