Sphere Consulting (Chicago) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sphere Consulting (Chicago) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sphere Consulting (Chicago)

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sphere Consulting (Chicago) (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Chess match at Oakton College with the CEO's father after a Statistics lecture and review of past communication mistakes that led to years of unnecessary behavioral problems related to smoking and book photography.

Interview Questions

• How motivated are you to contribute to the company's mission?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sphere Consulting (Chicago).

Interview

The interview process is not well defined and seems like most interviewers are doing it for the first time. Don't expect any CS/Algo/DS questions. most interviewers are not good with them at all and will ask you about specific language or implementation details (like what methods does the ruby class have or how would you do things in ActiveRecord model).

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sphere Consulting (Chicago) (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Usually happens on some neutral territory in a very friendly atmosphere. CEO likes to be present at the interview. Be prepared to answer psychological questions cause they value perspective people even more than skilled - if they see that you have potential, they might choose you better than a more skilled professional.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sphere Consulting (Chicago).

Interview

hr found me, checked my english, than there was skills interview, very reasonable questions about technilogies, previous experience, read the code, try to code some easy task etc. we didn't agree about compensation at first, but then they raised salary proposal and added some perks and I agreed

Interview Questions

• what do you think about some special new technology, that they use in project   Answer Question