Spheris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spheris

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spheris (Nashville, TN) in June 2009.

Interview

HR recruiter schedule via phone. Initial interview was with departmental managers in person. 2nd in person interview with additional group management and departmental peer. Both interviews were panels. Process was handled well. Interviewers were prepared with relevant questions regarding past experience & capabilities. Also assessed cultural ability to work in the environment. Offices were not fully occupied. Company had gone through down-sizing 8 months previously.

Interview Questions

• What is capability to work in cross-functional team in matrix environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not really able to negotiate give the economic climate.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spheris in January 2010.

Interview

I was emailed after applying online that they would like to schedule an interview with me. We settled on a day a week away. The employer called and asked me how I heard about Spheris, what kind of internet provider I have, why I was leaving my present employment, how was I being paid presently, what kind of reports I have experience in typing, and what percentage of my day was spent on foreign dictators. She then proceeded to tell me what was expected of me if I worked for Spheris. The interviewer seemed very polite and was a good listener. She told me exactly what I could expect of my workday, how I would be paid and how my rate of pay would be decided. She explained to me about the benefits that they provided, and admitted that they weren't the best.

Interview Questions

• What kind of operations in each specialty have you transcribed regularly?   1 Answer

I need a better benefit plan with a lower deductible for the health insurance. $3000 deductible will almost take me through the entire year paying for everything by myself. It is just way too high.

Assistant Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Spheris (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

1. Internal Job Posting with minimum expectation notification.
    2. Shortlist drawn based on last 6 months to 1 year performance in the role of Team Leader/Proof Reading Team Leader.
    3. Psychometric Testing (third party)
    4. Management Aptitute Testing (per recommendations of Esteemed Management Institutes)
    5. Interview by Senior Management to shortlist final Nominees for Leadership Group Interviews
    6. Interview by Leadership Group and Selection of Candidate

Interview Questions

• How will you respond/perform if you are not selected for this position (your performance has been great in your current positiion and you haver performanced very well in the selection process)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, have faith in your ability and keep working on honing your skills; success will come your way.