Spinal Elements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spinal Elements

2.3

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spinal Elements (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

they asked the standard questions and gave info about the job and what the company does. I had to take a survey before the interview. it was a pleasant experience.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spinal Elements (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

They did a telephone interview with me. They asked only about continuous improvement role questions. Focussed only on lean six sigma concept. It lasted only for 30 minutes. The recruiter is well aware of the lean six sigma process. He asked me to explain my projects and asked about value stream mapping, poke yoke

Interview Questions

• How would you find the problems in the industry to implement the lean six sigma?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spinal Elements (Marietta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

After 3 rounds of phone interviews and 3 rounds of onsite interviews, there was no follow up to highlights the role was filled, placed on hold or interview feedback. Candidates recognize that companies and recruiters are dealing with high volume. But with the urgency emphasized for candidates to submit for interview scheduling, please reciprocate courtesy with at least a follow up to inform the job has been filled.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions. What is your leadership style and philosophy?.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Spinal Elements (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

First, got a phone interview Witt the hiring manager. Then, after a week an onsite interview with the all Team Members of Quality and Regulatory Affairs. It is a perfect way to start assessing the culture of the company and the dynamic of Team Members.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to perform well in your job?   1 Answer

Entry Level Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spinal Elements (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was with two Asian women. I didn't get much sleep the night before; I was not looking my best. The controller told me she was looking for talent, which I think means she was looking for a tall man to make small talk and entertain her without saying anything substantial. The interview came to a relative halt after the controller said, "You're interviewing for an accounting position, and you don't have any accounting experience?" My response was nice, "No, but I'm fully capable." I had just got through explaining my 17 years of experience including teaching math and at a university, that I have an economics degree, masters degree, and will have an accounting equivalency in spring 2019. They had access to my resume before the interview. The controller told me they would be making a decision Monday October 8th, 2018, and would let me know. On October 9th, the staffing agency told me, "left a message yesterday and then heard today that they still need to gather as a team and decide who to move forward with. Hoping to have good news for you soon." It's 4 months later and we've never heard anything. I'm leaving this review to bring to light the unprofessional interview process of Spinal Elements, and to encourage other individuals to not take a day off for an interview with Spinal Elements/these people that act and treat people like this.

Interview Questions

• You're interviewing for an accounting position, and you don't have any accounting experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spinal Elements.

Interview

HR phone screen followed by and onsite interview that was canceled and replaced with a phone interview the day before it was scheduled.

I was told one salary range, but was contacted later that they'd lowered the salary over 20% because they didn't want anyone "too senior". I expressed my continued interest, and followed up often, but only got a response after pointedly calling them out for not responding.

No communicated deadlines were met by the HR team.

Interview Questions

• Basic form questions. They couldn't ask much because no one was technical enough to understand the position.   Answer Question