Spire Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spire

Spire

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spire

Interview

There was one phone interview with HR and three other interviews by personnel in the department I was being hired for. The process took about two weeks from the first interview to the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What interested you about Spire?
    Answer Question

Spire

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spire

Interview

Interview itself went great. Informative, friendly, and asked great questions. Was told I would hear something in a week. And then, radio silence. Despite following up, I received no additional information. I completely understand not making it to round 2. I do not understand why I wasn’t given the courtesy of a reply. Both to the interview and my inquiry.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made an unpopular decision. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Spire

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Spire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spire

Interview

A few rounds where they get to know you personally first then you go into their 700 market location for a face to face convo. All in all good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spire (Birmingham, AL) in Aug 2019

Interview

The process seem fairly easy...I applied online through a job board site. I was then reached out by email to schedule a phone interview. Once I completed my phone interview was done, I was invited in for the group interview that following week. The group interview was completely different than other interviews I've had. First, we viewed a presentation and overview of what's the company about. Then we were talked through what the group interview is going to be like. We mingled with the leaders, supervisors, and hiring directors. There's about 6-7 tables that you'll go to & be asked 2-3 questions, once time is up, you go to the next table. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a moment at the end to ask questions. Then we were then told we would hear back from HR/recruiter as far as the next step to come. I am still awaiting to hear back. I felt pretty good about the interviews. But I have seen from other reviews that Spire is bad at reaching back out to let you know if you were selected or not. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you had to adjust to a change in company policy and how quickly you adjusted to such change.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spire (Houston, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

I got called from the HR employee. She was knowledgeable and performed a great interview. I felt that the culture was great and that the company is growing. I was allowed to mention something I did not have on the resume. Most interesting was that I did not necessarily need to meet who I will be working in person for a face to face but rather go on the trade floor

Interview Questions
  • They asked about the fit for the role and relevant experience

Spire

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spire

Interview

Unorganized. Had 4 interviews. Phone screen, HR and Hiring manager, Director and then a 4th with the hiring manager again and a lead tech. Should be a group panel interview. Having that many interviews makes the department seem indecisive and unorganized. Not to mention difficult on the candidate to get that time off from their current job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spire (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online and got an email back within a couple weeks to set up a phone interview. The interview was 5 or 6 days after the email. The interview was about 40 minutes. Unfortunately, it took very long for me to hear back. After I sent them a follow-up email a month after the interview, they told me they had already picked their candidate and they had accepted.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time when you had a lapse of communication with someone you were working with, and how did you resolve this?

Spire

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Spire

Interview

The interview process was terrible. Started out great, but when downhill after the initial contact. Applied and heard back within 1 week that info was sent to hiring department. From there it took approximately 5 to 6 weeks before I heard back from HR. Was invited to do a phone interview which went well due to getting an in person interview approx. 2 weeks later. After the in person interview it was about two months before I heard anything again. Followed up during the two month time period, but never received an email reply back from HR or the hiring manager. Very unprofessional. You cannot expect people to be professional with you and then not extend the same courtesy.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your strengths and what do you believe that you need to work on?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spire (East Birmingham, AL) in Sep 2018

Interview

The phone interview was quick and precise. I was then offered a 2nd interview which was literally like speed dating. U go chair to chair speaking with different interviewers and answering behavioral questions. I was super nervous at first, because I’ve never had such an interview. However, that was by far the BEST interview I have ever had. It was definitely an experience that I enjoyed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spire (Birmingham, AL) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interviewed with 7 people each asking 2 questions or more. Some really interested in you others not. It was more about who you knew and not your background qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews