SportsCare Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SportsCare Institute

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at SportsCare Institute

Aid Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SportsCare Institute.

Interview

Easy sit-down interview. That's all I have to say, now I'm just writing stuff down because I'm expected to writ at minimum thirty words for this review. Still need more words.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SportsCare Institute (Brick, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

Formal sit down interview where employer sat down and asked basic interview questions. The interview was fairly easy and laid back. I felt very comfortable during this process and very confident throughout the entire process. Employed was easy to talk to, and seemed to just be looking for hard working, quality workers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SportsCare Institute.

Interview

Submitted an online application and received a call back ~3 days later. The interview was about 30 min and I was asked about my work ethic, how I got a long with teams and why I would be a good fit for this position.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SportsCare Institute (East Hanover, NJ).

Interview

Received a call to set up interview time. Went in for interview with one individual. I got an offer a few days after. No drug test, or criminal background check.

Interview Questions

• There was no question I considered difficult. Pretty easy interview.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SportsCare Institute in May 2018.

Interview

Received a call to set up interview, went in for the interview later that day received a CJO upon background and drug test. Basic questions, details on the position, and discussed pay.