Cover image for SpotHopper

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SpotHopper Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SpotHopper

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SpotHopper (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

1st call was with a recruiter who gets a better understanding of your work experience and shares more info about spot hopper 2nd was an interview, basic sales interview questions, nothing too hard. 3rd was sales pitch, it'll be easy if you have any sales experience.

Interview Questions
  • What does your sales process look like?
    Answer Question

SpotHopper

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SpotHopper in Nov 2022

Interview

Very chatty interview. Not many difficult questions. I went through 2 rounds of interviews. One with a hiring person and then one with a director. Very casual vibe. Nothing to stress about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

624.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SpotHopper~2439918
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about SpotHopper? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SpotHopper employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

SpotHopper

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SpotHopper

Interview

Was a bit of an awkward initial phone screen. The recruiter spend the first 20 minutes explaining the company with no questions in between for myself. It made it a bit awkward during pauses because all I could say was “okay great” or “that’s awesome” (I did add some input to try and spark conversation but still did not feel engaged). Questions in between explaining the company keeps your prospect engaged, that way you can see their personality. I think it could use some work. I never heard back from the recruiter after the initial zoom call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SpotHopper

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SpotHopper

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, fast and professional. I personally had a great experience interviewing, it consisted of 3 interviews and after the 3rd interview they asked for some references. It took about a week and a half to complete the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SpotHopper

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SpotHopper

Interview

Met with someone who called herself the 'Hiring Manager' but was not the person this role would be reporting to. Still unsure of what her role was within the company. The next process was to meet with the actual Hiring Manager, and potentially another interview thereafter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SpotHopper (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

I got an email, letting me know that they liked my application and wanted to meet with me. Within a couple of days, I had an interview via video call. After only a day, they emailed me offering the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SpotHopper (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and requested an interview. The position seemed perfect given my work history (lots of restaurant and sales experience). However, once it came time to interview with Niko, one of the co-founders, the interview was very awkward. Less about my actual work experience and more so about the time in each position and questions as to why I work two jobs (and if it was for extra money, etc). Never felt more uncomfortable after an interview in my life. And there was no communication afterwards, but I could see that the recruiter visited my LinkedIn afterwards.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

SpotHopper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpotHopper

Interview

I got an email saying the company was interested in scheduling and interview with me. They asked when my availability would be for interview. They scheduled the interview and we met over zoom.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with sales, sale Goals and percentages.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SpotHopper (Milwaukee, WI) in Feb 2019

Interview

I heard about the job through a friend and provided her my resume to send to the manager. I received an email within 3 days asking for a time to set up an interview. Finding a date was super easy as they were very flexible. I came in during office hours and we sat in an office where we went over my work history, skills I can bring to the job and also did a run through of reading off the "script" when cold calling restaurants and bars. I was given a few times to run through it with both Niko and Grace and was even provided feedback which made it a very relaxed interview. Once all of their and my questions were answered I left and received an email offering a position ASAP within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why are you seeking a change in employment? Q: What are you strengths? What are your weaknesses? Q. How do you handle rejection? (this job comes with rejection from owners, managers and hostesses alike so you have to be able to brush it off)
21 people found this interview helpful