St. Elizabeth Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. Elizabeth Healthcare

2.7

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Edgewood, KY) in February 2018.

Interview

The process went good it was very fast from the time I had the interview until the time I started. We had to go upstairs away from the lab and to where the supervisors offices were. This made me feel like I was going some where important. We sat down at a big table and they started the process by just trying to get to know a little about me.

Interview Questions

• How would your skills translate to your new position in the lab?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Edgewood, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

after submitting an online application I received a phone call from the recruiter at Saint Elizabeth's healthcare. Expressed that she was very interested due to my qualifications and long-term employment as a RN. I explained my recent relocation and desire to work part time and in the Northern Kentucky area.

Interview Questions

• what type of job was I looking for   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Edgewood, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

1:1 with human resources, casual with interactive open ended questions. Review of expectations and job qualifications. Reviewed orientation process, questioned education and employment background as well as goals and future plans.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where there was a conflict, how did you handle it   Answer Question

IS Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly, asked me a few questions about my previous experiences and then asked me three or four situational (what if?) questions. After that she told me that there hiring manager is on vacation and that sent me links for the psychoanalysis job test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team member is disruptive to the project?   Answer Question

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Covington, KY) in March 2012.

Interview

Got contacted by email to set a interview. Interview was pretty straight forward and questions regarding the job. she told me the process of the job from beginning to end. she then showed me first han how people do the job and how to deal with problems that arise. overall it was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question for me was when they asked me how long i was going to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offer your salary. Either take or leave it

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare in August 2014.

Interview

Very friendly, they asked the standard questions. I knew someone who worked in the department so it helped me get the job. Remember to not burn any bridges and everyone knows someone in the organization.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare.

Interview

Glassdoor wants thirty words, so thirty words they will get, there isn't much to say about nursing jobs, they ask you standard questions and you give them standard answers. If you have a license and a pulse, that will probably suffice.

Negotiation

ok

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Edgewood, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially I applied for a position online through their website. I received a call from a lady with HR who asked me to come in for an initial interview. It went well and she said she wanted to forward my resume to a department in the hospital. I received a call for an interview with management about a week later and made the appointment for the following day. It all went pretty smoothly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare (Edgewood, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called the next day for an interview with HR. She forwarded my resume to a couple departments. I've had one interview with a nurse manager and another interview on a different floor this week. I am still in the process and have not been offered a position as of yet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth Healthcare.

Interview

Attended a job fair. Received 2 interviews at the fair. About a week later, received a call from HR to come in for a face to face interview with Recruiter. It was basically a formality. She had an offer ready for me. Completed the background check and drug screen and then was assigned to a training class.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewing for a part time position. The hiring manager tried to convince me to consider a full time role and leave my full time career. Would you consider coming here full time?   Answer Question